1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K There's change's to suit thank's 4 detail's . I still wouldnt mind a 2 in 1 suit for a clark reporter look. I was realy trying to see if might buy a 2nd one to display with batman later on. If he still in stock may get another just because he is a amazing figure but still need Zod and cant believe i dont own him yet. Thank's Barry 4 the S -chooling ha ha Great pic's of the suit in video cant wait to see the ARMORED BATMAN Suit is next thing we need 2 see in full detail. Sorry kinda spoiler but u have 2 be on Krypton not to know about the bat armor.

O.K There's change's to suit thank's 4 detail's . I still wouldnt mind a 2 in 1 suit for a clark reporter look. I was realy trying to see if might buy a 2nd one to display with batman later on. If he still in stock may get another just because he is a amazing figure but still need Zod and cant believe i dont own him yet. Thank's Barry 4 the S -chooling ha ha Great pic's of the suit in video cant wait to see the ARMORED BATMAN Suit is next thing we need 2 see in full detail. Sorry kinda spoiler but u have 2 be on Krypton not to know about the bat armor.

That will be great to see. Can't wait for the more in depth reveal of the Batsuit(s).
That vid i posted above was done by my Brother when the suit image was released. We did sit and brainstorm for about ten minutes together about the differences, and all i was sure of was: "HT will have to do another one, lol".

Every movie is going to have different suits and props. The props from the previous films are either donated, bought, sometimes stored, or destroyed. This is like this for all movies, basically, so yes, the suit is different.

I received my figure a few days ago, today I got the chance to open it. I immediately was blown away by it right out of the box! The head sculpt is spot on and the details on the suit is amazing!!

Received Superman, Zod and Jor-El today! All three are great figures. Only problem is that my Superman is really messed up. The S on his chest is crooked and poorly attached and his left boot has been stitched to his pant-leg with the top folded over. Very poor QC on this one. Will have to send pics to SS tomorrow and see what they'll have me do. =/

*Edit: NM, it looks like the boot isn't actually stitched on. It's just folded in. I folded it out (it was stuck very firmly) and it really looks off. Has a huge crease in it. Doubt I can make that look right.

20141113_203525.jpg

20141113_203423-1.jpg

20141113_203436.jpg

Ah, I noticed the belt buckle thing is done the same. That's smart, makes it so HT can't actually make it misaligned. I was surprised at how consistent the S was.

Remember the reeve supes issues.

Just got all 3 for $477 from SS using the new code and free shipping...

Although looking at the pictures it seems like they always look better on the web site photos then actual in hand photos :(

Stupid question: when you order multiple Hot Toys figs at once, are they all shipped together in one large package?
I pay for a pack-out with all my HT purchases, and I'd like to pick up a second set of '66 Batman & Robin, it would be great if I didn't have to pay an extra $10 for shipping.

Stupid question: when you order multiple Hot Toys figs at once, are they all shipped together in one large package?
I pay for a pack-out with all my HT purchases, and I'd like to pick up a second set of '66 Batman & Robin, it would be great if I didn't have to pay an extra $10 for shipping.

When I decided to get into SS Star Wars 1:6 scale figures I bought 12 of them which they were all in stock, SS shipped them all in one big box. Shipping was based on the size and weight of the one box and not the individual pieces.

I bought Superman and Zod in one order and the pack out was both of them in one large box for $10.

Back