1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Never thought I'd see the day Superman would have a floor length cape.

Tony's cape has arrived..Thanks Tony! Those small pins hurt my thumbs :lol

I'm still working on the S symbol

You guys know me..." I'm all about that action Boss! "

Comparison

Just wonder why HT did not make the cape like the reeve's cape which it can be adjust to get better pose.. (i meant the edge of the cape, maybe there's a tiny thin wire inside it?)

Do up the premium format pose…

I still think the stock cape looks so much better than Tony's. It just looks like a piece of plain red fabric. :dunno

His custom Batman capes were a substantial improvement, this seems to have a reverse effect.

The costume mods are great, especially the lowering of the collar. No way in hell will I rip up my suit to do it though. :lol

I'm right there with you buddy :lol

I'll mod my NECA figures, that's about it. :lol

This looks good enough out of the box. What did you think of MOS Death asylum?

Definitely not perfect, but I knew what to expect with a dude like Zack Snyder directing.:lol So I ended up enjoying it. Henry as Superman is one of the films strong points, which gave me even more reason to get this figure.

Definitely not perfect, but I knew what to expect with a dude like Zack Snyder directing.:lol So I ended up enjoying it. Henry as Superman is one of the films strong points, which gave me even more reason to get this figure.

Exactly, the guy fits the bill perfectly as Sup. Lois Lane on the other hand :slap

Exactly, the guy fits the bill perfectly as Sup. Lois Lane on the other hand :slap

:lol You didn't like Amy Adams?

I was so used to watching Margot Kidder :)yuck), I think Amy is a HUGE improvement.

:lol You didn't like Amy Adams?

I was so used to watching Margot Kidder :)yuck), I think Amy is a HUGE improvement.

Oh yeah, she is better than Kidder, no doubt, but Amy didn't do it for me either. I like her too, but she looked a little too old for Cavill imo. I think they should have went with someone in the 28-30 age range.

I hear ya, I've heard a few people on this forum say that. But honestly I didn't know she was older until someone mentioned it. She looks pretty good to me.

I hear ya, I've heard a few people on this forum say that. But honestly I didn't know she was older until someone mentioned it. She looks pretty good to me.

She looks good, but just didn't work as Lois for me. For some reason that is a tough role to cast for directors :lol

Anyone who got tonys cape is selling the hot toys one?
Thanks

hi guys. just opened mine after I decided not to sell him. it's mainly because the pics I saw in this board that made me decided to keep this figure.
I have to say this figure is impressive. I love what HT did with the sculpt (around 90% accuracy imo), the suit is great, the base is awesome, and the figure holder is what I've been wanting for so long.:yess:

Back