1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Yeah, Spooktacular and 12 days of X-mas took off $145 :yess: Deal of the century :lol

I used my reward points to get a HT Midas for $60.
Surely that's the deal of the century, lol.
Although i am sure there will be someone here that buys so much they got a Keaton Batmobile(Or similar) for free!

Although i am sure there will be someone here that buys so much they got a Keaton Batmobile(Or similar) for free!

Ones u earned right? Not coupons with codes? I am surprized they allowed people to use their reward points on that figure.

So not reward points u earned then?
I earned them by punching in the codes and saving them :lol
I should have said deal of the century for me :wink1: $60 for Midas is pretty dam good though :lol

I earned them by punching in the codes and saving them :lol

I should have said deal of the century for me :wink1: $60 for Midas is pretty dam good though :lol

So you were able save the codes and accumulate these points for over 3 months? When I type in codes and get coupons they expire in a months time.

Ones u earned right? Not coupons with codes? I am surprized they allowed people to use their reward points on that figure.

Both types.
Ones i earned, and free codes i applied during spooktacular.
Points can usually be used on anything, as long as you apply them when you check out.

I just bought this guy for 116 on SS using my rewards.

Both types.
Ones i earned, and free codes i applied during spooktacular.
Points can usually be used on anything, as long as you apply them when you check out.

It hasn't always been like this. A short while ago you could only use rewards points on SS products. I couldn't tell you how often I tried to apply them to an HT order and it wouldn't let me. Only the occasional ones you could. Wonder when that changed.

It hasn't always been like this. A short while ago you could only use rewards points on SS products. I couldn't tell you how often I tried to apply them to an HT order and it wouldn't let me. Only the occasional ones you could. Wonder when that changed.

I have no idea. I was saving them up forever.
I was always waiting for the time when i could order an entire figure with them.
But when Midas came out, i just used them on that.
Irony of ironies, my Brother bought me one for christmas. So i ended up selling mine to a member here who had missed out due to his location outside the selling zones.
So we all ended up happy.
Although now i hardly have any points, lol.

I have no idea. I was saving them up forever.
I was always waiting for the time when i could order an entire figure with them.
But when Midas came out, i just used them on that.
Irony of ironies, my Brother bought me one for christmas. So i ended up selling mine to a member here who had missed out due to his location outside the selling zones.
So we all ended up happy.
Although now i hardly have any points, lol.

Where did ur brother get his from?

IMG_1308.jpg
Epic.

I get it dude, your saying MOS is the only figure at this new scale, even though the DX13 and RB have the same size sculpts as MOS and dwarf every other HT figure, accept for Predators. I think they are and you don't, so moving on now :wink1:

Just took some new pics:

12401256465_ec9f42a440_c.jpg

12401260895_4ea539c731_b.jpg

12401259135_d3af7ac78f_b.jpg

12401709224_765161d889_b.jpg

12401405953_0a2ea057c0_b.jpg

12401707004_c4248e57ae_b.jpg

12401258065_bc3c25fdb6_b.jpg

12401706324_cb9645aa96_b.jpg

12401402833_37c66df1c5_h.jpg
:clap:clap:clap
Outstanding pics DA!