1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

He's so tall, he is nearly the size of a DC Direct 13" figure:

MOS12vsComic13.jpg

HT-MOS-1.jpg

HT-MOS-3.jpg

HT-MOS-7.jpg

HT-MOS-11.jpg

Still, it will come in handy to have him tower over Zod:

OhMyZod!-5.jpg

MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

A typical 12 inch scale figure is nearly 13 inches? The horror...

I'm happy to see all the love for this figure. I'm a huge DC fan, So this was figure I was truly excited for. Also this marks 30 figures for me as I started collecting Hot Toys exactly one year ago. I've got five more figures arriving to me in the next week, So superman was a great start to my second year collecting.

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough for mine to arrive. So many awesome pictures.

I'm happy to see all the love for this figure. I'm a huge DC fan, So this was figure I was truly excited for. Also this marks 30 figures for me as I started collecting Hot Toys exactly one year ago. I've got five more figures arriving to me in the next week, So superman was a great start to my second year collecting.

:horror. 30 figures in a year?... Yeah, eating is overrated anyways... More Hot Toys dammit!

My first HT of 2014. Good way to start of the New Year! This figure is SUPER awesome!

Why did they make him so tall?
to match the SSC Vader... duh.

The question is not why they made him so tall but why did they make Christopher Reeves so small? I can live with a big Henry Cavill but not an undersized Reeves.

Why did they make him so tall?

All the fanboys are ignoring this like it isn't a problem. I knew they would. There is simply no explanation for making Superman almost a full inch taller than all of the other 'human' style figures they have ever made.

As long as Zod is the same size, then I can live with it. If Zod is regular 1/6 figure height though... How can you display them together?

All the fanboys are ignoring this like it isn't a problem. I knew they would. There is simply no explanation for making Superman almost a full inch taller than all of the other 'human' style figures they have ever made.

As long as Zod is the same size, then I can live with it. If Zod is regular 1/6 figure height though... How can you display them together?

Well, some used to slag Medicom for it.

I really do hope Zod is in the same scale as Superman or that will suck.

It's not that we are ignoring it. But what's crying about the height really gonna do at this point? Make the figure magically get smaller?

Also if you go back a few pages you'll see plenty of people complaining about the height. That's all they talked about when the in hand pics first started to show up.

Ok, mine is STILL processing. I've got to contact sideshow

It's not that we are ignoring it. But what's crying about the height really gonna do at this point? Make the figure magically get smaller?

Also if you go back a few pages you'll see plenty of people complaining about the height. That's all they talked about when the in hand pics first started to show up.

I get you. I'm trying not to whine about it. It's such a beautiful figure, really perfect in every way, but I almost regret buying it now. I just find the height adjustment infuriatingly nonsensical. I worry that HT will go down the path of mixing and matching scales, something which is common among Japanese toy companies.

I'm torn as well. I just received my two today. While I love the figure, I'm also bummed that I can't pose him next to my other figures unless I do extensive mods.

However, I have a feeling he is the start of a new updated 1/6 scale. I'm not basing this on anything, it's all just assumption. He is mms 200...so, there's that.

Anyhow, amazing figure nonetheless.

Mine is out for delivery today. I may have to leave work early.

I'm torn as well. I just received my two today. While I love the figure, I'm also bummed that I can't pose him next to my other figures unless I do extensive mods.

However, I have a feeling he is the start of a new updated 1/6 scale. I'm not basing this on anything, it's all just assumption. He is mms 200...so, there's that.

Anyhow, amazing figure nonetheless.

Extensive mods? Just get some short foot pegs & pop 'em in. Done deal. Here's a pic. He's still tall but a bit more reasonable.

mos1.JPG

Last edited:
Back