1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Sideshow deducted money from account today , but no shipping notice. Usually I receive a shipping notice the same day my money is withdrawn.

Totally agree.. adds realism i think. He did a good job thinking out of the box on that one. Good originality.

Sideshow deducted money from account today , but no shipping notice. Usually I receive a shipping notice the same day my money is withdrawn.

same here, hopefully I get a notice tomorrow.

That's weird.. Mine said "shipping soon" yesterday and later during the day it went back to "processing". Still haven't gotten charged for it.
I noticed that this happened to some fellow in here and there was some issue with his credit card. I doubt that's the case here since other flexes went through just fine. Should I contact them or something?

No notice for me either. So that's 2 items they've taken money for and not shipped to me same day. The other being Vader.

That's weird.. Mine said "shipping soon" yesterday and later during the day it went back to "processing". Still haven't gotten charged for it.
I noticed that this happened to some fellow in here and there was some issue with his credit card. I doubt that's the case here since other flexes went through just fine. Should I contact them or something?

This happened to me yesterday. I'd say best thing to do would be to contact them. I just did a Live Chat as soon as I noticed the problem, and it was fixed within a few minutes

I got a notice that I would be charged for this figure on the 15th. But they charged me on the 14th!!!! And SS is yet to inform me that they have charged me or ship it.

With Vader, I got the warning email less than a week before they charged/shipped and again they waited until a day after they charged me to tell me they had. Something is up!

Charge shows up as pending on my card - email from Sideshow a couple weeks ago said I'd be charged on the 14th, but no notice about being charged or shipping since. Order status page say "Shipping soon."

Can't wait for the figure - I pre-ordered the day I saw the movie and the pictures posted here have only made me glad i did!

(Now just to find room - might be time for a trip to NJ to visit IKEA again.)

c33c8ce352f341f5b884426979220c5d_zps9095d04a.jpg

I was charged yesterday... Still hasn't shipped. Not a big deal but the chat Rep said the item will ship within "3-4 business days after being charged and processed" so that's discouraging. This being my first S'S purchase and all is that the norm?

I was charged yesterday... Still hasn't shipped. Not a big deal but the chat Rep said the item will ship within "3-4 business days after being charged and processed" so that's discouraging. This being my first S'S purchase and all is that the norm?

By their policy that is correct. However nearly everything I've ever ordered has shipped same day. They seem to be extremely backed up right now because my last few orders have been taking a couple days or in the case of Vader at least a week to ship out. He still hasn't shipped...

Yeah, It's always been 1-2 days after charging for me. Doesn't bother me in the least, and in a couple of weeks when we have them who will care anyways?

This happened to me yesterday. I'd say best thing to do would be to contact them. I just did a Live Chat as soon as I noticed the problem, and it was fixed within a few minutes

Yup, that did it. Just went on the live chat and the issue was resolved. All good. Now we wait..

Yeah, It's always been 1-2 days after charging for me. Doesn't bother me in the least, and in a couple of weeks when we have them who will care anyways?

Exactly. It really doesn't matter. We will all have him soon enough.

no notice Yesterday from me or my buddy here in IL.

Back