1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I've been charged, but no shipping notice yet.

Just need the sculpt!!

1601419_10152097525225589_534666437_n.jpg

And i meant to ask. Is this a custom made shirt?
It looks a lot like the Barney Ross blue shirt.

it's not really making a lot of sense they way they are doing processing for this figure. So I know sometimes you get skipped/overlooked whatever for early processing when on flex pay and item arrives early. But to contact them and be told the earliest they can process your final payment is Wednesday the 15th and shipment will go out within a week from then is kind of crazy. When I asked why it would be within a week from the charge date I was told cause there are a lot of shipments going out for this figure. Leads me to think they will not have enough to fill everyone's orders on the first go and may be waiting on the second shipment which may not arrive for another week to finish up orders.

Any thoughts on this?

74218012-E646-4D67-AAA3-D3676DC6C637.jpg

You've seen him as faster than a speeding bullet!
More powerful than a Locomotive!
Able to reach tall buildings in a single bound!

Nominated for 6 Oscars, including Best Picture and Best actor!

Yes Folks Here it is

HENRY CAVILL IS....

:slap

Last edited:

FINE. MOS sculpt on the TTM20 body custom / kitbashed Clark Kent. :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled pose:

duyZg2nMgPMzarcMfyY-tej4h_ktgQ7dvN1C8GH8QveY=w980-h852-no

Truly is a wonderful figure.

Those pics were from a month or so back, shown only to highlight the headplay head.

Just joking guys..So touchy. It's just that the Returns outfit was fine, but once you see the MOS in person, there's no turning back on how beautifully designed the suit on the MOS is and how it's one of a kind, even with it's flaws.

Sweet! Mine got charged early this morning, but never got my usual text, hopefully I wake up to a tracking number.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pose:

duyZg2nMgPMzarcMfyY-tej4h_ktgQ7dvN1C8GH8QveY=w980-h852-no

Hope you don't mind if I steal that epic pose. :clap I would love to have the figure posed with his arms folded, but it doesn't look like the suit or elbow joint will allow for that. That would have been bad@ss.

I've been jumping at every email I receive today waiting for SS to send a tracking number. It's pretty bad. :lol

Hope you don't mind if I steal that epic pose. :clap I would love to have the figure posed with his arms folded, but it doesn't look like the suit or elbow joint will allow for that. That would have been bad@ss.

I've been jumping at every email I receive today waiting for SS to send a tracking number. It's pretty bad. :lol

You too..:lol

I'm waiting for my second and remember Ryno got the pose of the cape down by connecting the cape to something.

I'm sure he'll tell us

Charged and awaiting tracking. Would be funny in a not-so-funny way if SS sends me my Vader instead of Superman. They sent me Malgus instead of Vader yesterday. Hoping for the best! Can't wait for Superman!!!!!

Back