1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Well if you guys are getting noticed from SS, that means another week of so until I get it mine from AE. Unless they do like they've done with some items in the past and just have it shipped directly from SS

Got my 14 day notice! Can't wait to get my two Figures in! :panic:

Very jealous! I have this thing on Flex, so I have to wait a little while longer.

For the vets out there, I talked to SSC recently and they made it sound like I can shell out whatever's left to pay when the figure becomes available rather than wait to pay the remaining payments as scheduled. Get them to ship it sooner. Anybody do this?

Very jealous! I have this thing on Flex, so I have to wait a little while longer.

For the vets out there, I talked to SSC recently and they made it sound like I can shell out whatever's left to pay when the figure becomes available rather than wait to pay the remaining payments as scheduled. Get them to ship it sooner. Anybody do this?
You can ask them if they can just charge you the rest of the payment when they begin charging for the figure. If not, they sometimes offer early processing when they get their stock. Meaning they'll send you an email saying that at that time, if you want your order to be fully charged and shipped at the time, you can do so by requesting it via that email.

You can ask them if they can just charge you the rest of the payment when they begin charging for the figure. If not, they sometimes offer early processing when they get their stock. Meaning they'll send you an email saying that at that time, if you want your order to be fully charged and shipped at the time, you can do so by requesting it via that email.

Appreciate it! :duff

Not sure if I should cancel. Figure looks terrible in most shots. Why does he look so skinny?

Not sure if I should cancel. Figure looks terrible in most shots. Why does he look so skinny?

He's not..trust me, Skinny is the last word I would use to describe this figure :lecture

Maybe one of those crazies that would prefer this inaccurate mess of a body:

902053_press01-001.jpg

Maybe one of those crazies that would prefer this inaccurate mess of a body:
Looking at the proto now, the body looked horrible. Looked way too fat rather than bulking up with muscle. I think the sculpt took away from the horrible body.

902053_press01-001.jpg

SupermanR13_zps5d651de2.jpg~original

Back