1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Because it was an early release, the flex schedule got whacked. I have to wait a couple months to get it!

Well worth the wait though!!

Two week notice!!! :rock

mosng2.gif

Already used the happyharleydays coupon on the 1/6 Batman. Need January's coupon to order this.

Just checked my email because of everyone getting their notices. I just got my 15 day notice as well! :yess:

Won't be long now.

Congrats to everyone getting their notices..He's well worth it!

You guys will know why I put him as one of the choices for FOTY!

Got mine for 112$ shipped. Thanks for the RP'S SS!

:mad:i pre ordered mine back in september.i didnt get my notice

Got a lot of skimmong to do in this thread but I really like all the recent pics I've been seeing. This reminds me of Spidey in the way that it's essentially a pretty simple fig but has so many great pose options and looks awesome in all of them

The one thing I will say is I feel the sculpt took a slight hit from proto to production. Still looks great but lost that level of near perfection. It makes me worry about what will happen to the production Thor.

Anyway, looks great and I can't wait for this guy!

Really debating to get this I have a few SS points to get rid off loving the pics you guys are providing.

Got a lot of skimmong to do in this thread but I really like all the recent pics I've been seeing. This reminds me of Spidey in the way that it's essentially a pretty simple fig but has so many great pose options and looks awesome in all of them

The one thing I will say is I feel the sculpt took a slight hit from proto to production. Still looks great but lost that level of near perfection. It makes me worry about what will happen to the production Thor.

Anyway, looks great and I can't wait for this guy!

Wait until you see him in person. I had my doubts too especially when I saw the HK pics at first, once I got him in hand. My nitpicks went away quickly.

I still stick to my guns saying this could pass for a statue or PF. And I really can't say that with most HT. :lecture

Keep the pics coming guyver! Processing notice for me today too :panic:

:mad:i pre ordered mine back in september.i didnt get my notice

I'm with ya. I didn't order quite that soon, but I ordered sooner than some of the guys posting that received their notices for certain. It kind of annoys me, sure, but hey... whatever. It'll come I'm sure!

$140 shipped and got my shipping notice. :yess: Going to have to order Jor El soon and maybe ask them to ship the figures together.

Wonder how long till it sells out now that people are using their holiday pts and it's shipping now. (i don't expect this figure to hang around long)

where are you guys finding this figure for 140 shipped? and another guy got it for 112 shipped?.the hell?

Back