1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I am wondering if HT will make the pre-superman, unshave Clark Kent? I would like that version as well.

Its fairly new to some of us, which is probably why you keep seeing it. My wait for HT Loki was a big shock to me, and a learning experience.
I mean I hardly see it from newbies, it's the ppl that have been here since I have or before that I don't get. They've been in threads and see the release of just as many HT as I have or more from proto to released and they still act like whinny brats. Gets annoying which is why I'm on here less than I used to be when I first joined.

I am wondering if HT will make the pre-superman, unshave Clark Kent? I would like that version as well.

They didn't make an unshaven or League of Shadows Bruce Wayne ... and, as much as they milked the TDK trilogy, I'd think that'd be more likely than a Deadliest Catch Clark Kent.

SnakeDoc

Hmm. . .a feeble quitter shut-in Bruce Wayne figure from the beginning of Dark Knight Rises. . .do it, HT.

Hmm. . .a feeble quitter shut-in Bruce Wayne figure from the beginning of Dark Knight Rises. . .do it, HT.

I was thinking Chinese prison/ Himalaya-climbing Bruce Wayne from Begins ... but strange-old-hermit Bruce Wayne is about as likely.

SnakeDoc

Gets annoying which is why I'm on here less than I used to be when I first joined.

...and why it took me 6 months to join in the first place. getting acclimated to all that bile takes a lot of prep.

I was thinking Chinese prison/ Himalaya-climbing Bruce Wayne from Begins ... but strange-old-hermit Bruce Wayne is about as likely.

SnakeDoc

I'll take both!:lol

HT SERIOUSLY has to do a BW in suit with extra robe and cane...two HS...cover both TDK and TDKR in one swoop..

Got my smaller MOS base done yesterday. It's only about a third wider than a normal HT stand. If there's interest, i can make a smaller one the same size as a HT stand.
This one will be getting glued together in the next few days and cast in resin in the next couple of weeks.

RouthMoS05.jpg~original

RouthMoS07.jpg~original

RouthMoS09.jpg~original

Nice work Barry!

Thanks. I am also going to do a smaller HT stand-sized one that will have a hole sized for a crotch grabber, in a similar fashion to this one(Just smaller):

IMG_3868.jpg~original

And depending on whether HT do Zod and Faora, i may do their symbols too.

Thanks. I am also going to do a smaller HT stand-sized one that will have a hole sized for a crotch grabber, in a similar fashion to this one(Just smaller):

Hi,

I might be interested in one of the smaller MOS stands with the "crotch grabber" hole.

Is this going to be pretty much the same size as the Hot Toys stands?

Also, will you be selling it fully painted?

IMG_3868.jpg~original

And depending on whether HT do Zod and Faora, i may do their symbols too.

jaw on floor is pretty creepy:lol

Hi,

I might be interested in one of the smaller MOS stands with the "crotch grabber" hole.

Is this going to be pretty much the same size as the Hot Toys stands?

I am going to pop up to work tomorrow and make out of styrene the two stands i have printed out(Comparison pics below with a HT stand).
I'm going to cast all three for sale(The little ones will work for 3 3/4 figures as well as the movie masters).

Also, will you be selling it fully painted?

I will indeed. Any colours that people want them in.
I will also be able to drill a hole for a clear waist grabber, or a rectangular hole for a HT crotch stand.
But i will post pics when i get them made tomorrow or monday.

jaw on floor is pretty creepy:lol

Haha.
I normally have that spare face behind the base, blu tacked on, but my Brother was visiting my house that day, and was trying the different faces on(We were having a laugh making funny PERS faces!).
It's back behind the base now.

Some pics of the sizes of base i will be making(The *big* one isn't actually all that big, but the small one is the width of a HT stand):

IMG_4245.jpg~original

IMG_4246.jpg~original

IMG_4247.jpg~original

IMG_4248.jpg~original

Just pre-ordered it! Through the dealer, not the Sideshow site.

And I also pre-ordered the Kotobukiya ArtFX statue, based on the "For Tomorrow" storyline.

Man, they really need to release a better Superman Returns figure.....

So now that hot toys are after revealing their exclusives,are Zod and Faora's chances of getting made down the tube?

Back