1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Customer: 'they will change the body so i placed my order.

Hot Toys: 'pre-order numbers are off the charts, customers obviously love it, no need to change anything'.

:lol :lol
By now I'm sure they're aware of the problem, it's more of a matter of if they'll actually do something. Heck, they even sculpted a new Tony Stark head just from people whining over the original sculpt, which wasn't a big of a issue as this is being blown up to be.

Oh, how i'd like a Worlds Finest movie with Cavill and JGL, both in the nolanverse.

i would cry happy tears for this (and a bale cameo as jgl's mentor). otherwise, i don't want to see anything set in the "nolanverse" without a contiguous batman character.

: D

I just don't understand how anybody could want Jgl as batman, and then to pair him up with superman...might as well make anybody batman. Maybe me, or my dog. His schedule is open.

I just don't understand how anybody could want Jgl as batman, and then to pair him up with superman...might as well make anybody batman. Maybe me, or my dog. His schedule is open.

I agree. I like Nolan's Batman being it's own thing. JGL is a good actor, maybe even great, and maybe he could be Batman, but for me, I think it's best for WB/DC to start fresh and let MoS be the first of a new film franchise (phase 1) for what could lead up to a JLA movie. It think it would work out well with Superman being the first superhero in comics if memory serves then others following and the movies kind of go in the same direction with Batman next, etc.

Agreed. That would be awful. Besides, he looks like he is 16. :lol

I'm actually a big fan of JGL. I'm also a lifelong batman fan. But even to me, the idea is silly. He's not Batman.

JGL taking up the mantle was cool in the context of TDKR, but I agree that they should use the Bruce Wayne version of Batman in the future DC movies. I wouldn't mind at all if Bale reprised the role, but whoever does it, I think it has to be Bruce Wayne.

JGL is actually in talks to play Batman in Justice League. But he won't be Robin John Blake from the Dark Knight Trilogy... he will be Bruce Wayne. Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway will play Thomas and Martha Wayne in a flashback.

JGL is actually in talks to play Batman in Justice League. But he won't be Robin John Blake from the Dark Knight Trilogy... he will be Bruce Wayne. Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway will play Thomas and Martha Wayne in a flashback.

*That GIF of the girl whos like 'Yeah, ok-Whaaaaaat?!' *

Man that I just don't see him as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Speaking of Batman, has anybody seen the trailers to the upcoming Batman Arkham Origins game? That **** is gonna be freaking awesome.

Speaking of Batman, has anybody seen the trailers to the upcoming Batman Arkham Origins game? That **** is gonna be freaking awesome.

Yep, that was a great fight sequence. The new studio behind the graphics have already proven themselves. Only thing I'm worried about now is the story as Paul Dini's no longer on board.

I put my order in for this figure the day it went on sale. Love the film and the sculpt is amazing. It'll look great next to my HT '78 Superman!

Now just waiting for Jor-El to go up for order... :D

Last edited:

This figure looks amazing...now if we can just get it in black with a base of skulls. And a Zod Armored and non-armored with goateed and non goateed headsculpts...Faora and Jor-El are also musts!!!

Will PO this in a while. I don't care about the possibility of the figure having a 2.0, 3.0, whatever. This would look good on my planned World's Finest: Generations shelf :)

This figure looks amazing...now if we can just get it in black with a base of skulls. And a Zod Armored and non-armored with goateed and non goateed headsculpts...Faora and Jor-El are also musts!!!

A removable armored Zod w/ interchangeable heads one w/ goatee and with his suit at the end of the movie!

Back