1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

PO'ed this at AE.:yess: It's nice to see this at 200. I was sure this would have been at least 230! I think the hs looks great. As for the body, I think it'll be fine. This doesn't come out till next year.
I remember TDK Catwoman announcement happened during one of the Asian Toy Fairs and the body they used was a placeholder. Someone posted setup pics a while back. I don't think the new body has been developed yet to show with the proto so they mashed up parts of existing bodies instead. I'm super excited for this! :clap

PO'ed mine at AE as well last week. great price and cheaper than SS. Same with the PF.

And I agree with you about the body. that's what I was thinking as well

I saw this in person yesterday at Toy Hunters and he doesn't look as stocky as in these promo pictures. Actually both he and Robocop look frigging amazing. Will watch the movie on Monday, can't wait.

Nice to hear from a fellow boardie who has actually seen it in person :hi5:

I'd like to see a black suit variant

Dc direct is coming out with a black suit MOS Superman statue, it's a comic con exclusive.

SDCC_DC_Collectibles_MOS_Variant__scaled_350.jpg

Last edited:

I don't see a picture, but I guess I must get it! Wait, comic con only?

I watched the movie again today, I really love the heat vision effects, it'd be great if hot toys would add a heat vision headsculpt

Explain these to me about the movie:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The more I look at this figure, the more I'm put off by the bulk of the muscle body underneath the suit. Sure Cavill was ripped but he was much more lean muscled as opposed to heavy set.
It's still a sweet looking figure though but this is quite glaring for me. I may go down the statue route instead.

Here it is. Reminds me of the SSDC Iron Man Mark Suits.

1000420_619455128072272_1330813628_n.jpg

Looks cool. I wonder if HT will do something similar as an exclusive like they did with the IM3 Iron Patriot/War Machine?

They might make variants and, like The Dark Knight Trilogy line, they most probably will only make 2-3 characters from MoS and then make variants of Supes.

Looks cool. I wonder if HT will do something similar as an exclusive like they did with the IM3 Iron Patriot/War Machine?

Yeah too bad it's just a Comic-con exclusive. Stupid move on their part, I and I'm sure many others would've bought one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks, yeah I also can't wait to see this film again

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't really mind not having laser headsculpt on this one
since the hs we're getting is already perfect.

Explain these to me about the movie:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fL8zopddI[/ame]

:wink1:

Off to see MOS tonight...

I hope it doesn't change my mind about getting the figure...I'm sure it won't though!! :)

Looking at the photos, I am actually starting to get used the bulkier body, as it still looks in proportion with his head, but I wouldn't grumble if Hot Toys released him with a leaner one for release!!

Back