1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Actually they are the best, because they don't alter the figure with photoshop or shoot it with dark backgrounds ect...

The OB.CC have shown more detail of the figure than HT themselves, they really show what your getting for the good and for the bad.

I think On.cc is a safe basis for judging whether to PO or not.
If after seeing on.cc pics, you still like the figure, put up your pre-order. :hi5:

If not, wait for in-hand pics.

You do not see your own figures under a magnified light when you get them unless you live in a freakin' giant lightbox. It does not represent how it looks in-hand.

Again, look at yourself in such magnified light, you'll see that your own face looks different.

I really don't think people understand the effects of photography, lighting, and your own eyes.

This is why figures always look better in-hand, no flash, no manipulation, just natural, normal settings that doesn't enhance flaws that you cannot see such as you would in a flat, focused image.

Last edited:

What's wrong with me? I just re-ordered this guy. I keep going back and forth so I guess I'll just stick with the pre-order and go with what comes out in the final release. But yes, there will almost certainly be a second version for the next movie. This guy still looks very cool though even if it's not exact.

Can someone please explain how this 'heat vision' headsculpt everyone is craving would work?

Separate headsculpt with LED eyes I guess. I would never use it unless maybe if it can magically stay on all the time.

Last edited:

Thanks for that, Viking. So if Supes hit you you would not see it coming since your brain can't process something so fast, and by the time you realized it your atoms would have been destroyed and turned into quark-gluon plasma (a substance not seen since the big bang). Awesome.

Will hot toys change the body this is only way i'll buy unless i buy the figure and sell the body.

Yes. Or no. Who the **** is supposed to answer that at this stage of the game?

Yes. Or no. Who the **** is supposed to answer that at this stage of the game?

I dunno ****ing know figure maybe someone will know seeing how fast this thread moves .

Well you figured damn wrong son.

EDIT: many appy-polly-logies. But you caught me in a vendetta kinda mood. Just gathered someone such as yourself who has been here a while would understand HT M.O. on such things.

Sorry. Just sick of seeing the same question being asked as if any of us would actually know the answer.

Posted a question and I got a response like that not cool but i see your point.

As I said, genuinely sorry. Just caught me in the wrong mood but that is neither your problem or an acceptable excuse.

But I am tired of seeing the same question asked. We will only know the day this is released in HK and that's a fact.

But I am tired of seeing the same question asked. We will only know the day this is released in HK and that's a fact.

So basically, we won't have any definitive answers for many, many months on end.:wink1::lol
Annndd..no one here works for HT.

Reeve body would be best they could just beef up the arms or put the Avengers Cap arms on the Reeve body. Best quick fix option. Your welcome.

I think the cape needs to be a shade darker, and I know someone here will offer a great cape once this guy hits.

I'm sure there is some toy show in Asia more towards the holidays where a final version of this guy will be shown and he will look great.

Back