1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

It's nice needs to be less bulky though

With a few tweaks this could be great might have to pick up my first HT in a while

Just finished watching it and wow what a movie. Lacked certain things but overall boy was it great to see some crazy super power action on the big screen for Supe.

I want to pick up Supe, Jol and Zod now. :lol

Where's the damn PO link!?

We all know that a second version is inevitable and it will be better than this. Just have to wait at least another year or 2. Im sure by now, everyone has learned on how version 2s tend to be better or at least offer a lot more--joker, dark knight, t-800, robocop, thor, Ironman--need i say more? If they only included another head with heat vision. That would have made me think a lot harder. This one is an easy pass though.

Hard to tell but in the teaser image he doesn't look nearly as jacked as he does here. Perhaps they'll be playing around with the body a bit before final release?

Still looks great! I can't wait to see Jor-El. Get that damn pre-order up already!!

The body does need slimmed down and the cape should be a bit darker.

You shouldn't pass up on this dude. Especially for your reason purely to be waiting for an 2.0 version. Enjoy the moment now of what they have released.
The sculpt is great, The suit looks great. If HT release a 2nd figure in the future, sell on and upgrade.
I do like your suggestion 2nd head sculpt with heat vision would have been sweet.

People complained to high heaven about Bane's proportions. Looked great in-hand ... and there will be no 2.0.

I'm duly impressed. Up for preorder anywhere?

SnakeDoc

Hard to tell but in the teaser image he doesn't look nearly as jacked as he does here. Perhaps they'll be playing around with the body a bit before final release?

Still looks great! I can't wait to see Jor-El. Get that damn pre-order up already!!

My thoughts exactly....You can clearly see how un-natural the boots look like the legs are too big to fit in.

Well i'm also buying this 1 as unless there is a follow up film i cant see a 2.0 happening either.

I can't believe 2.0 is getting talked about when the prototype of this figure has just been announced today lol

I really think some people should get over this notion of "waiting for a v2." I mean, come on, HT is not going to re-do every single figure they have made already. I know a lot of you believe that, but I am willing to bet that most of them will not be remade.
200px-2pennies_65.jpg

I really think some people should get over this notion of "waiting for a v2." I mean, come on, HT is not going to re-do every single figure they have made already. I know a lot of you believe that, but I am willing to bet that most of them will not be remade.
200px-2pennies_65.jpg

:goodpost: well said dude :hi5:

200px-2pennies_65.jpg

exactly, the ones that have had a 2.o so far have been justified as the quality of those figs had really fallen short over the years

Up for PO. $199.

They'll do a Man of Steel 2 figure.

So if the costume diesn't change for that movie they will be doing a 2.0

Hot Toys should look at Sideshow's Premium Format figure for proportions. They nailed the body proportions!

They'll do a Man of Steel 2 figure.

So if the costume diesn't change for that movie they will be doing a 2.0

true but also no MOS2 movie en announced so its a ways away lol I dont think people will wait for a 2.o in that case :lol

Back