1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Just saw the film and I dont think the body is too bulky at all...plus the camera adds 10lbs...figure will be thinner in hand :lol

Can we all agree that the body is a bit bulky and drop it? We dont need every person that comments to state it like they are the first one to notice.. I am going to start stating the obvious for every other post from now on.. "the sky is blue" "H2O stands for Water" "Halloween is in October"

You have to admit though, it is very bulky.

Can we all agree that the body is a bit bulky and drop it? We dont need every person that comments to state it like they are the first one to notice.. I am going to start stating the obvious for every other post from now on.. "the sky is blue" "H2O stands for Water" "Halloween is in October"

No, can't agree! The sky is grey, H2O is that Halloween movie and water falls in October!

Just saw the film and I dont think the body is too bulky at all...plus the camera adds 10lbs...figure will be thinner in hand :lol

Then how many cameras are on that prototype?

If it wasn't for the platic enemy picture i'd have no interest.

However my interest and desire to buy quickly disappears these days when the price is revealed :(

Last edited:

This one.

1015127_555244797847186_555496403_o.jpg

The only pic where you get to properly see it all.

Aside from the body they need to darken the cape significantly and should really make it a Suede like material.

This one.

Aside from the body they need to darken the cape significantly and should really make it a Suede like material.

Thanks. Yeh there is a LOT there that needs tweaking and fixing. Doubt ht will do anything to it.

But emblem is off, suit should be darker, body slimmed, cape darker and def suede-esque as you said.

This one.

Sweet be able to make a Nolan esc World's Finest pairing with Bale's Batman :yess:

I like the figure. No worries for me as this is the prototype and they had to get something out.

HT will get this right by release time, I'm certain.

What's everyone talking about this pic for?

Because it shows the figure better than the other pics.

The other pcs have CGI backgrounds and/or are dark and/or only show the torso ect....

This pic shows the whole figure, all the detailing and with nothing disracting from it

Last edited:

cape does need to be a darker shade.....and the body sucks...no I won't drop it...LISTEN TO US HOT TOYS......Don't pull a Microsoft Xbox ONE on us

It's the first day they revealed the figure and these are just prototype pictures. I swear some people on this board take this stuff way, way too seriously. Yeah it's a fun hobby but seriously. It's like this in just about every thread. People are all excited over whatever figure they happen to be waiting for, it's announced and people are excited for the first page or two of posts, then endless *****ing and moaning commences about every little thing that's slightly wrong until it actually releases. I could see it being one thing if Hot Toys was endlessly putting out bad figures but really for the most part their final products are damn good from everything I've bought or seen.

It's the first day they revealed the figure and these are just prototype pictures. I swear some people on this board take this stuff way, way too seriously. Yeah it's a fun hobby but seriously. It's like this in just about every thread. People are all excited over whatever figure they happen to be waiting for, it's announced and people are excited for the first page or two of posts, then endless *****ing and moaning commences about every little thing that's slightly wrong until it actually releases. I could see it being one thing if Hot Toys was endlessly putting out bad figures but really for the most part their final products are damn good from everything I've bought or seen.

Well. Some of us like accurate figures and others are happy to 'settle'. Simple as that.

Loved the movie and really like the figure. The head sculpt is just too great to pass on. I can get over the body not being perfect and I am sure a lot of people will once it is in hand.

Back