1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Definitely surprised by the price. Instant pre-order.

Wow 200 is a great price. You guys have to understand that I only started collecting last year so 200 for a Hot Toy seems cheap to me after picking up Batman and Joker

Saw the movie this morning.
In a word?
Epic!
Loved it.
Were there flaws?
Yes.
Can they be overlooked because of the sheer awesomeness of this film? Definitely.
Top movie of the summer for me. Into Darkness would have been but its Superman for Gods sake!

That being said, the figure looks great so far. Head sculpt should stay the same. It doesn't look too small its just the body. Suit looks great but I think the "S" should be just a bit taller or longer. It seemed larger on his chest than on the figure. The body does look a bit fat from some angles and pics. A body swap is in order. Hopefully it will be done by release time. Ill PO when its up for sure.

Great likeness! Have to have one to go along my Chris Reeve.

Just got back from the movie too. Really excellent. I thought all the characters were fantastic and the effects were epic. So happy to see Superman relevant again in a movie for the first time in almost 30 years. Cavill is great and the suit is quite cool. 3D IMAX was really good too. Going to be a long wait for the figure. I think Jor-El and Zod are must gets too.

BBTS preorder is up. Full retail. So much for that.

Sideshow it is.

SnakeDoc

Now the wait begins...

$200 was my limit, looks like i'll be purchasing.

How come BBTS isn't giving any discounts on the figures anymore? Last one I got with a discount was IM3 Tony Stark.

How come BBTS isn't giving any discounts on the figures anymore? Last one I got with a discount was IM3 Tony Stark.

I think there was something about Sideshow's new business model, where their wholesale discounts aren't really discounted that much anymore in order to encourage retailers to sell at retail, which basically means Sideshow may get more direct orders.

Looks good ordered 2 its superman......:yess: is there a flight stand tho ? not in specs.

I think there was something about Sideshow's new business model, where their wholesale discounts aren't really discounted that much anymore in order to encourage retailers to sell at retail, which basically means Sideshow may get more direct orders.

That's sucks man living Cali its tax and shipping. I would only buy ex from SSC if it was worth it. Oh well thanks for the heads up. I know another website that does give a discount but they want half up from for po. And they won't do pile of loot like BBTS.

I'm in California, too. Ordered one from Sideshow, one from BBTS.

Does anyone know if they all come with 1:1 command key, or if that's only if you order from Sideshow? BBTS does not list it as an accessory, but the Sideshow site doesn't list it either (just has it in a photo).

Great Price!!

Amazing Headsculpt!!

Ordered:):yess:

I'm going to say yeah since it's not a ex.
BBTS description does say it's included. It's on the bottom of description on accessories.

Does anyone know if they all come with 1:1 command key, or if that's only if you order from Sideshow? BBTS does not list it as an accessory, but the Sideshow site doesn't list it either (just has it in a photo).

I believe all of them come with it..as a thanks to collectors because it is MMS200...milestone.

It does. It's at the bottom.

One (1) Kryptonian Command Key

Ordered one..contemplating on getting another...though I might just wait for Jor El.

Why do some of you peeps need 2 of this figure?

Back