1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He holds up just fine with the new figures 20180106_205524.jpg20171130_233201.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry man
But he doesn’t hold up at all

Wholeheartedly disagree. He holds up quite well. The MoS figures are still some of HT's best for the DCEU franchise. I also would argue that he's a better figure than BvS Superman, as I feel the body is more proportionate and I like the MoS sculpt better. I also prefer the MoS suit design.

Doing a collar mod and getting a custom cape brings this figure to new heights, but it still looks pretty striking in a detolf stock.

Wholeheartedly disagree. He holds up quite well. The MoS figures are still some of HT's best for the DCEU franchise. I also would argue that he's a better figure than BvS Superman, as I feel the body is more proportionate and I like the MoS sculpt better. I also prefer the MoS suit design.

Doing a collar mod and getting a custom cape brings this figure to new heights, but it still looks pretty striking in a detolf stock.

If you like it that’s cool, I had it-bvs version was a vast improvement.
9b580ab446192d375be3b34af7a825a8.jpg

That looks like a toy.
If you want a toy superman tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it's a toy; it says "toys" right in the name of the manufacturer.

I don't really care what it looks like in that particular photo. I have both versions and see them everyday in person, so I know what they actually look like in hand. Both have their pros and cons. If you like the BvS version better, that's cool. It's not as good of an overall Superman figure though as MoS.

If you like it that’s cool, I had it-bvs version was a vast improvement.
9b580ab446192d375be3b34af7a825a8.jpg

That looks like a toy.
If you want a toy superman tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the BVS version is better but come on a vast difference?

A vast difference is the Original GI Joe compared with a Hot Toy not between the 2 Hot Toys Supermen. I still love the MOS version.

I agree, I think he holds up well enough. I go back and forth about the upcoming Justice League version, but I still prefer the head sculpt on this MoS version, still, a great figure.
Exactly. The mos headsculpt is super grumpy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks creasy! A self-proclaimed expert at a local shop tried to convince me it was the first "Avengers" Thor body, but that didn't look right.

Back