1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9299145 said:
Cut & sand the collar
6de6bbe97bd2e600846d2c3eb968f5f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks sweet,nice work

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Love this figure,the cape is looking a little pink at the top of the shoulders due to the lighting,Owen repainted the whole figure,even the headsculpt,don't think this will ever leave the collection
37c77b58c81bc7782a663b3827ad4a87.jpg
097e06a9edf461ebbf482cbefbaa8532.jpg

Actually to add to this, the yellow strips coming around his waist are both peeling off a bit from the front. Has this happend to anyone else? Is it fine if I superglue them down or something similar? Or could that cause a tear due to friction if I rotate the waist later? Wonder if it was caused by being moved around after being stored too long.

Also the abs are a bit off center, I've tried to make em straight n twist the suit around it gently but to no avail. Any tips?

Any insight from any kind fella would be appreciated! Absolutely love this guy otherwise. This is my Superman, likely forever.

The peeling of the yellow belt is nothing.
Use a toothpick and add just a tiny bit of glue.
It will fix on the suit but not the body so you will have no problem moving the suit around.
About the abs, well move the body but not the suit.
Exept for the yellow buckle nothing from the suit is glued to the body.
So everything can be moved.

Jaxxon yur capes are awesome.

Love this figure,the cape is looking a little pink at the top of the shoulders due to the lighting,Owen repainted the whole figure,even the headsculpt,don't think this will ever leave the collection

The lighting is so bad that I can't tell if your superman is repainted. lol

Had him for 3 years maybe. Never had an issue with mos he looked so good I decided no need for any other Henry superman.

But every time I see the mode collar mode I thought it made the figure look better. Something about the puffy hugh rear traps made it look odd from the side.

Had 5 min to kill today so knocked it out.

The cape I find ok except the lower bottom corners point out and look blanket thick

I also couldn't lower the collar closer to the chest plate due to the excessive superglue hot toys used that soaked through the costume and on to the body giving it the crusty white superglue residue.

Oh well looks better then it was before

Say...does anyone have both the Hot Toys MoS Superman and Jor-el figures? I just need to know whether Supe's blue suit is the same shade of blue as Jor-el's base suit under the Armour. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Say...does anyone have both the Hot Toys MoS Superman and Jor-el figures? I just need to know whether Supe's blue suit is the same shade of blue as Jor-el's base suit under the Armour. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Both of mine are stock and I just had a gander at them inside the detolf. From what I can see, the shade of blue looks to be the same on both suits. Jor-El just has the black colored boots while Supes has the red.

The peeling of the yellow belt is nothing.
Use a toothpick and add just a tiny bit of glue.
It will fix on the suit but not the body so you will have no problem moving the suit around.
About the abs, well move the body but not the suit.
Exept for the yellow buckle nothing from the suit is glued to the body.
So everything can be moved.

Thanks dude! I did as you said with a bit of superglue and he looks great! Can move him around any which way and it holds.

Both of mine are stock and I just had a gander at them inside the detolf. From what I can see, the shade of blue looks to be the same on both suits. Jor-El just has the black colored boots while Supes has the red.

That's a huge help! Thank you.

not sure if it pertinent but just to chip in and say the jor el boots are way smaller than the superman red ones ,and the jor el suit ,well mine at least lack the form fitting tightness but can be made to fit tightly and more super heroic , and doesn't quite seem to have sheen of the man of steel suit

Great display.

I've had Jor-El for about 2 1/2 years and just discovered about 2 1/2 months ago while reposing him that the cape is wired. :lol

Great display.

I've had Jor-El for about 2 1/2 years and just discovered about 2 1/2 months ago while reposing him that the cape is wired. [emoji38]
Haha better late than never [emoji4],having it wired really helps add some dynamics to him,and they look great together

The General Zod thread is locked, but I wanted to post of pic of my figure that I got from member Jaycepticon last week. This was probably the best place to do it. Awesome looking figure! Here's a pose with the cape being blown by a fan:

259e5925cfb8da0cee1e39282b9f7321.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back