1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The General Zod thread is locked, but I wanted to post of pic of my figure that I got from member Jaycepticon last week. This was probably the best place to do it. Awesome looking figure! Here's a pose with the cape being blown by a fan:

259e5925cfb8da0cee1e39282b9f7321.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great pic,great pose,I still love that figure alot,congrats on the figure

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Great pic,great pose,I still love that figure alot,congrats on the figure

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Thank you man, I really do think it's a nice figure. Maybe a little underrated it seems, as I don't see much talk about it and the prices are reasonable on eBay. I think I even read Sideshow was giving this away at some point.

Congrats on Zod, he is a really cool figure. Sort of similar to Armored Batman, except not as bulky and Zod's armor is a bit more ornate.

Do you have Jor-El at all? If not, do you plan on acquiring him?

Congrats on Zod, he is a really cool figure. Sort of similar to Armored Batman, except not as bulky and Zod's armor is a bit more ornate.

Do you have Jor-El at all? If not, do you plan on acquiring him?

Thanks man! I actually thought that as well. At first glance they could pass for each other. You know that actually happened once. In the corner of my eye I saw him on the table and I thought for a second "wait I have Armored Batman?" :lol

I don't have Jor-El yet. He looks like a cool looking figure too though. I remember when he had deep discounts during spook. Maybe if I caught a good deal perhaps.

Edit for additional thoughts: if they'd made the armored version of Jor-El I wonder if he would've sold better. I know I'd be more interested in that outfit. However the one they chose had much more screen time, so I can see why they did it. And it does look really nice.

Also, the Kryptonian armor that General Zod wore in the beginning of the movie on Krypton would've been a really cool looking figure as well. Since it wouldn't include a helmeted head, they maybe could've made swappable feet and removable armor to allow for the bodysuit look.

And the company even got the collar right with regards to the distance between the top of the S glyph and the collar, whereas HT botched it. :lol

Anyone see or have the MOS hot toys bootlegs that are popping up on ebay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Moive-...d=222424397131&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

pretty sure they are non articulated ,a vinyl figure recast of the hot toys man of steel with a fabric cape ,like the cap america and punisher ones they offer

okay for the money and should look okay on the shelf though :)

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-A...069327?hash=item25dcf8980f:g:hCwAAOSwCypWojX3

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CRAZY-TOYS...402463?hash=item283e820ddf:g:ADUAAOSwj9lZqSuJ

pretty sure they are non articulated ,a vinyl figure recast of the hot toys man of steel with a fabric cape ,like the cap america and punisher ones they offer

okay for the money and should look okay on the shelf though :)

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-A...069327?hash=item25dcf8980f:g:hCwAAOSwCypWojX3

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CRAZY-TOYS...402463?hash=item283e820ddf:g:ADUAAOSwj9lZqSuJ

Hmm, idk.. the Superman looks articulated to me. The bootleg groot that is available is fully articulated at $65 too

su.jpg

$40, got the BVS bootleg superman head sculpt that is on ebay coming for another $20.

I'm not a massive superman but I wanted one as a prop display. His cuffs are on backwards and can't be fixed but for $60 Total, he will look fine behind my Batman and Wonder Woman.

View attachment 369464

$40, got the BVS bootleg superman head sculpt that is on ebay coming for another $20.

I'm not a massive superman but I wanted one as a prop display. His cuffs are on backwards and can't be fixed but for $60 Total, he will look fine behind my Batman and Wonder Woman.

I like the stand. The fig is throw away

Swap the sculpt for the actual HT sculpt, get a different cape and absolutely fix the gauntlets, and it'll be passable if you simply just want to have Supes represented, but not pay the price for an actual HT figure.

Awesome cape there Jaxon! Your wired cape looks really great as well. [emoji106]

Here’s pics of General Zod:

5e5e3e47c45b1d2a455ec6161172f007.jpg

020d17cea28fd7a66f917c0a084c36d2.jpg

cde4c872034d8ae660e85b2201350b19.jpg

8e4497dd9ade0e03d0e8c14ca58fb07c.jpg

北京国安;9566529 said:
fbf6b3e2b515c00180963c181a5587cd.jpg
3cec748e99633c66d8ca80f9bd8e7822.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Hey Jaxon,
Do you still make this cape? If so, how much? I tried to PM you, but it says you need to clear some space.

Equate: The Equation Thinking Game

Back