1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

He might if he was turned straight ahead, from the side, I can tell cavils shoulders and biceps dwarf reeve's
But the height seems to be right

Normally I would agree, but IDK after watching Cavill's work out for the role on the blu ray extras, He really toned his body even more than Routh and Reeve combined, which is hard to tell because both Reeve and Routh (being a swimmer) got into Superman form by swimming. I didn't see Cavill swim that much to get in shape. He lifted a lot.

But then again I didn't realize that Shannon is a big guy next to Cavill. :dunno

Yeah me neither. I wanted to put my supermen "HC,CR and evil CR" all together but I'll just just have to pair them up. Mos supes with Zod and CR supes with evil supes. No biggie.

I'm not gonna risk the mod. I'm fine with his height.

I may still risk it. I don't want to just pose the figures together but I plan to do a short photo story eventually so I pan to picture them together. the only other option is to use a photo program to shirk MOS figure or enlarge CR figure.

Nice did you repaint the black parts or do they just not look as black from a distance?

No I didn't, paint the neck collar part. The real suit has it thinner but I think HT,,s prob didn't want breakage with the cape being draped behind it.:lol

No I didn't, paint the neck collar part. The real suit has it thinner but I think HT,,s prob didn't want breakage with the cape being draped behind it.:lol

What about the darkness of the stripes.. In your pics they look screen accurate, but in others they look black.

Please tell me the base color of the stripes and wrist cuffs are not as black in person because it would be a challenge to find the right paint scheme to customize. :pray:

What about the darkness of the stripes.. In your pics they look screen accurate, but in others they look black.

Please tell me the base color of the stripes and wrist cuffs are not as black in person because it would be a challenge to find the right paint scheme to customize. :pray:
The only black part on the costume is the neck collar part , am sure the rest is kinda dark blue. But how it looks also depends on the lighting in the room. In bright lite area it appear like the movie with a sheen. It changes:lol. Really cool costumes by HT thumbs up .
picture.php

This Hot Toys MoS Supes make Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Bale Batman look like little kids.

The only black part on the costume is the neck collar part , am sure the rest is kinda dark blue. But how it looks also depends on the lighting in the room. In bright lite area it appear like the movie with a sheen. It changes:lol. Really cool costumes by HT thumbs up .
picture.php

:rock2 This figure looks better and better the more pics I see of it.

This Hot Toys MoS Supes make Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Bale Batman look like little kids.

Which is why I am posing him next to hulk or on his own

picture.php

:banana:banana:yess::yess::yess:

I know my excitement over this topic is overkill, but as a customizer I'm really puzzled on what color scheme they did the stripes and cuffs because I've seen PF were it looks silver, movie stills..bluish grey. 1/4 Neca... metallic blue, Kotibukiya statue..Ice blue... WT# were they thinking for this color scheme for the movie costume..:panic::panic:

Why did they have to make this color option so difficult :gah:

:rock2 This figure looks better and better the more pics I see of it.
:hi5: agree with you there ,:lol am sure all you guys will enjoy getting this. Really up there with their best release,s with height oddity :lol the fig just looks good any angle and easy to make it look good , one of those figs you just take a good pic anytime anywhere :)

:hi5: agree with you there ,:lol am sure all you guys will enjoy getting this. Really up there with their best release,s with height oddity :lol the fig just looks good any angle and easy to make it look good , one of those figs you just take a good pic anytime anywhere :)

This is how I feel about the DX13, even the ASM ( Yes despite the shoulder issues which I didn't have) I still think ASM Spidey is an awesome piece to collect.

:yess:

How is this new body, and this looks like a new style body. Any looseness, any cautions with the body besides the material on the suit.

Why can't HT perfect the females. Hopefully with DX13, and MOS is a sign for good things to come for HT. Maybe HT will start with the Widow from Captain America TWS. :pray:

Last edited:

This is how I feel about the DX13, even the ASM ( Yes despite the shoulder issues which I didn't have) I still think ASM Spidey is an awesome piece to collect.

:lecture:exactly:
I pumped about this fig

:yess:

How is this new body, and this looks like a new style body. Any looseness, any cautions with the body besides the material on the suit.

Why can't HT perfect the females. Hopefully with DX13, and MOS is a sign for good things to come for HT. Maybe HT will start with the Widow from Captain America TWS. :pray:
The body on MOS is excellent , can see one of my pics am trying for the landing pose :lol no stand or any holder it hold itself up well. I like the ASM suit but the body was a disaster the body proportions were really out .pose it good , look at a different angle and you want to chuck it in the bin:lol that's just me though .i like the figs to look like there's a guy in it , not a bad toy body .:monkey4

The body on MOS is excellent , can see one of my pics am trying for the landing pose :lol no stand or any holder it hold itself up well. I like the ASM suit but the body was a disaster the body proportions were really out .pose it good , look at a different angle and you want to chuck it in the bin:lol that's just me though .i like the figs to look like there's a guy in it , not a bad toy body .:monkey4

Does it look like Cavill as Superman to you? I don't have mine yet..tomorrow, but that new stand, boy am I going to utilize the #### out of it, from what I've seen so far this is the stand I was waiting for finally.

I know the cape is wireless, but it looks like you can get it to pose pretty well. Can you shift and bunch it up like the asian collectors shown in the FB forums?

:banana:banana:yess::yess::yess:

I know my excitement over this topic is overkill, but as a customizer I'm really puzzled on what color scheme they did the stripes and cuffs because I've seen PF were it looks silver, movie stills..bluish grey. 1/4 Neca... metallic blue, Kotibukiya statue..Ice blue... WT# were they thinking for this color scheme for the movie costume..:panic::panic:

Why did they have to make this color option so difficult :gah:

JUST wait till I get ahold of that ASM and stick it in a proper lighting and photo studio, it's not a bad body just misunderstood. However The shoulder issue was a completely suck by hot toys they were screwed on that one but changed up in production line I heard.

Does it look like Cavill as Superman to you? I don't have mine yet..tomorrow, but that new stand, boy am I going to utilize the #### out of it, from what I've seen so far this is the stand I was waiting for finally.

I know the cape is wireless, but it looks like you can get it to pose pretty well. Can you shift and bunch it up like the asian collectors shown in the FB forums?
The cape,s not too bad for posing, but for the really bunched up pics , I think they wired it from behind the fig. It flows well enough for museum pose :lol here's a pic with the T800 another fav fig of mines , spidey s at the back ground still ok I guess :lol yup he,s a Cavill supes

picture.php

What do you mean by "wired it from behind" Desisandy? Can the cape be posed at all?

Back