1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

So I guess the advantage of buying from SS is that you get the cash back feature yes? Since I'm getting the Starcraft Jim Raynor the more I Buy from them the more of a discount I get eventually?
Are all their PO's on deposits?

no you only have to pay a deposit for items above $250 I believe. so if you POed this, there wouldn't be a deposit unless you bought more than one

Every time I watch the movie I get antsy for this figure. Watching it again. Hurry up hot toys!
I'm sure I'll be the same once I watch it at home.

I'll have time this weekend when I have the house to myself :lol I just got the collectors edition in last night :yess:

Yep you're right, printing method is the same but the pattern is definitely not the same. This will have the chainmail printed on it vs what's printed on the Spidey suit
That's more or less what I meant, I bet they feel and pose the same

Btw, since supes gets his power from the sun(think reaching for the sun after he destroys the world ender), wouldn't he be better off just wearing some underwear so he could absorb more of the suns rays? Also, I think he would become very tan as well
:rotfl

That's more or less what I meant, I bet they feel and pose the same

Btw, since supes gets his power from the sun(think reaching for the sun after he destroys the world ender), wouldn't he be better off just wearing some underwear so he could absorb more of the suns rays? Also, I think he would become very tan as well
:rotfl

No, they don't feel and pose the same. With ASM, I'm afraid that if you leave him in the same pose for an extended period, you'll stretch the fabric.

Here, the pattern being different and less tight, the pose ability is better and the fabric underneath seems to stretch better too, almost like regular Lycra!:)

No, they don't feel and pose the same. With ASM, I'm afraid that if you leave him in the same pose for an extended period, you'll stretch the fabric.

Here, the pattern being different and less tight, the pose ability is better and the fabric underneath seems to stretch better too, almost like regular Lycra!:)

I have seen a little of that around the knee area, but after an hour or so, it's seemed to go back to normal, it looks like the same thing in this pic, above both boots
902053_press01-001.jpg
[/URL]
Are you basing your opinions on the pics themselves, it almost sounds like you have held one or felt the suit
In terms of tightness, the mos suit looks pretty flush, no excess wrinkling, just like spidey
When I went back to page 1, and looked at the blue part of the suit, spideys suit immediately popped in my head(somewhat reflective suit, blue with a design on them, black piping, etc)
I hope it's like the Spider-Man 3 black fig suit!

Yes, I have bought a spare Jor El blue suit and boots to make a custom with the modern life hs, and I also have ASM.

it's obviously the same printing method (rubber printing over fabric), but the patterns are wider, less restrictive, so much so that they don't hinder pose anymore than, say, 1978 Supes.

Now, the lines they'll add on the actual Supes suit might change all that, of course! :)

Since Jor el is already out in Hong Kong, any guess when The Man Of Steel himself will be out in HK as well??

That's pretty cool. Hopefully the suit allows him some flexibility for those knee bend poses.

That's what Supe's display base should have been. An modular impact crater really would be brilliant. For Zod as well.

I'm sure we'll see a 1/6 scale version in time.

They are like 7 inches tall and modular. You could use it as a punch crater or individual feet craters for hulk.

Looks like this guy is starting to sell out in some spots.
I think it will be a hit.
What are you guys thoughts on the success of this one?

Looks like this guy is starting to sell out in some spots.
I think it will be a hit.
What are you guys thoughts on the success of this one?

Love the film itself, or loath it...this will be a sell-out hit. It's Superman, it has a place in the collection of 1:6 collections of most SM fans, but moreso in the collections of the more casual collector, purely because it looks amazing.

Back