1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

If the ASM preorder is the guide we are using, then it will also have a crummy head sculpt and the body used will crumble to dust inside the sewn-shut bodysuit.
:rotfl

Yea, but that ouffit sucks, so no big loss there.

Superman on the other hand.....

def going to need to figure out a way to display it. I dont want it just laying down in my detolf!

I am thinking of a grey base with the cutout for the key, with an alu pole behind holding the key up. Or perhaps even a black pole holding the key just sticking out of the keyhole.

Yea, but that ouffit sucks, so no big loss there.

Superman on the other hand.....

I am hoping they stick with the zip on MOS. Jor El didn't have it, and the Ebay sellers have had to cut the threads on the back to part it out...

Had fun watching the movie again last night. Thought it would be a good excuse to repost these great pics.

Also love this movie. Have probably seen it 5 times since I have gotten the blu-ray. I also hope we get this figure sooner than later! Only issues I have with it so far are his thighs (too thick), and the way HT incorporated the suit's design at the wrists (too bulky), and should look like part of the suit, not separate.

Head play just released a "Henry Cavill" head.
I see a bit of resemblance. But it looks more like Zachary quinto to me.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131050242090&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1120

Good find Barry ,looks like a cast from that crouching statue with the pose able cape ,i forget the maker atm kotobya i think they are ,rather than a original sculpt ,not great but not bad for the money for a base to work on

Good find Barry ,looks like a cast from that crouching statue with the pose able cape ,i forget the maker atm kotobya i think they are ,rather than a original sculpt ,not great but not bad for the money for a base to work on

Yeah. It's not HT levels of sculpting but, like you say, it would be a good enough base for a custom. And for the money it's not bad.

I can tell the blue part of the suit will be similar to the amazing Spider-Man suit
The blue with black stripes looks almost identical

I can tell the blue part of the suit will be similar to the amazing Spider-Man suit
The blue with black stripes looks almost identical

No, it's different, well it's the same printing method, but the general feel is different.

I think that the Supes suit has more pose ability. I mean, Spidey is pose able, but in the long run, I'd be afraid that extreme poses might stretch the fabric. I don't think it's gonna be the case with Supes...:)

I have some problems with the movie... but I'm starting to really like this figure. Visually it's really impressive.

No, it's different, well it's the same printing method, but the general feel is different.

Yep you're right, printing method is the same but the pattern is definitely not the same. This will have the chainmail printed on it vs what's printed on the Spidey suit

Every time I watch the movie I get antsy for this figure. Watching it again. Hurry up hot toys!

So I guess the advantage of buying from SS is that you get the cash back feature yes? Since I'm getting the Starcraft Jim Raynor the more I Buy from them the more of a discount I get eventually?
Are all their PO's on deposits?

Back