1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Welcome to my world.
I have 5 MKVII on order, 4 Tony Stark, 2 Jor El, 2 Loki, and 2 Black Widow...
I need help.
:lol

:horror :thud:

I thought you actually purchased duplicates for more of your customs! Your collection is fantastic! :clap

:horror :thud:

I thought you actually purchased duplicates for more of your customs! Your collection is fantastic! :clap

Yeah, that too. Generally anything I want to make a custom of, I order two.
Any more than that, and the extras are for others, or to use as trade fodder.

After a great deal of thought and soul-searching, just preordered this figure. Here's hoping HT does not do a black-skinsuit version, 'cause if they do I am GOING to be mad :)

The SDCC pix are what really sold me.... also still really want that command key, for some silly reason. So I put him on flexes.

A little worried about the size of the base which strikes me as humongous. I might have to figure out a better solution.

...I mean, just look at this gorgeousness. How could anyone not want this:

1001389_498262356919324_276204326_n.jpg

The key isn't exclusive, so you don't have to order from SS.

I did order from SS though, the points system is a good inducement. Plus I know them, and they do stuff like sending me two figures when I actually ordered and paid for one figure.

[They got a free pass last time, but if they do it again I might keep figure 2, just to teach 'em a lesson. >:) ]

...I mean, just look at this gorgeousness. How could anyone not want this:

1001389_498262356919324_276204326_n.jpg

Loved the movie, and I love the look of this figure. Cannot wait to have this guy in hand. He looks amazing. Hope the Zod figure turns out this good. and please HT make a Faora.:pray:

I know people that didn't like the movie still getting this. :rotfl It's a beaut no doubt. :lecture

I missed out on the Reeve Superman, which I still consider an extremely beautiful figure. This is definitely the best one since, with the addition of a better, more detailed costume. So altho my collection is very villain-centric, this guy has to be mine.

If Zod is this good I do not know what I will do... probably collapse into a twitching heap of exposed nerve-endings. :panic:

Just finished watching the film. Imo it could have been better, but Cavill was the perfect choice as Superman!

Can't wait for the Bats&Supes movie in 2015...wonder who they'll cast as Bats.

Just finished watching the film. Imo it could have been better, but Cavill was the perfect choice as Superman!

Can't wait for the Bats&Supes movie in 2015...wonder who they'll cast as Bats.

*sighs* and see, this is why I hate this idea: because now this movie is going to be all about THE BATMAN, who just completed a series of three solo films and is slated for yet another series of solo films. But is Supes going to get solo films? It is looking like MoS is all we are getting, without adding THE BATMAN to the mix. Sheesh.

Buying MoS figures to commemorate a great film, from now on it looks like Supes will be guest-starring only because, BATMAN. *another sigh*

Why is his crotch so big? I don't remember any other figure with such an exposed crotch area.

I often ask myself a similar question, as I eye upcoming figures and PFs of female characters who look as if they have just emerged from Ice Station Zebra, if you get my drift AND I think you do. :nana:

*sighs* and see, this is why I hate this idea: because now this movie is going to be all about THE BATMAN, who just completed a series of three solo films and is slated for yet another series of solo films. But is Supes going to get solo films? It is looking like MoS is all we are getting, without adding THE BATMAN to the mix. Sheesh.

Buying MoS figures to commemorate a great film, from now on it looks like Supes will be guest-starring only because, BATMAN. *another sigh*

I doubt this will be the last solo film of Cavill's Supes...they'll probably do another after the B&S film. Superhero movies are raking in alot of money these days, so there's no reason for studios to cease production as demand will always be there.

I tried a little experiment at work today.
I was wondering if the Heat vision shown in MOS could be achieved with a normal HT head.
I am encouraged by the results. All i did was take a Cap head and dremel it out from the inside till the area behind the eyes was thin enough to transmit light shone from within(I also drilled the pupils out).
With the following images in mind, i reckon it will be easy to mod the MOS figure to have heat vision.

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

Back