1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I dont like Urban for it. Caviezel would be good but he may be getting a bit too old. I also thought the guy from Mad Men would be decent but again, maybe too old...

I think Urban will make an awesome Bruce/Batman. He seems to already possess that dark mysterious personality which is perfect for a Bruce Wayne character.

Good point, the open mouth/mouth breather look he had throughout TDKR was over the top and ridiculous too.

He did the same thing in Batman Begins and TDK.

I bet he would look goofy in the cowl...

SWEAR TO ME!!!!!

l.jpg

I bet he would look goofy in the cowl...

I doubt it. Every Bat-suit has covered everything but the mouth of the actors that played Batman, so i don't see how he can look goofy.

Urban is awesome in everything I've seen him in. I even thought he was good in Doom which is saying something.

I don't think Urban has the right face shape. After staring at bale weird face and ****** lips for ten years, let's get a real batman please

Contemplating ordering a second MOS. Not sure why I would need it but I feel like I need two....

Welcome to my world.
I have 5 MKVII on order, 4 Tony Stark, 2 Jor El, 2 Loki, and 2 Black Widow...
I need help.
:lol

hope ur not a scalper!

hope ur not a scalper!

I always love that term.
No-one is slicing off the top of your head and hair to buy these things.
But no, I'm not a scalper.
I actually have those items on order for people I know locally. Saves us on shipping if I order them all and we split the cost.

I don't think Urban has the right face shape. After staring at bale weird face and ****** lips for ten years, let's get a real batman please

And what is a real Batman? :confused:

Contemplating ordering a second MOS. Not sure why I would need it but I feel like I need two....

from where? PO sold out at AE and BBTS and I assume SS...

Ha and here I thought this was a Superman thread...

as Jor-El said "they will race behind you, many will stumble, many will fall. But in time they will join you in collecting this figure" LOL:panic:

This city just showed you *gasp* that's it fullapeople **gasp** reddydabelievingooooood. *wheeze*

:rotfl:rotfl i really didn't think anything was wrong with his voice during that scene. i mean, he just got viciously attacked by the joker with an iron pipe and was mauled by a bunch of violent Rottweilers.

Back