1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yeahp! $174 at Neverland. :wave

Nice! Cash advance, yes? I was surprised though that the discount for full payment has gone from the usual $35 to only $25, that's why I didn't bother to do that now. I thought they must be trying to keep up with the rising prices, but I thought it's no longer that much worth to shell out that much money for something I'd get in hand after a year or so, God forbid the delays. Have done lots of CA's before and the delays made me realize I could have used the money for something else.

My latest PO's lately are with GreatToys :) better customer service (Neverland only started giving me better service after I got mad at them), you can pay deposit with credit card, and upon arrival of the item my 10% member's discount makes the figure cost even lower than Neverland's CA price :yess: Give them a try if you still haven't!

Nice! Cash advance, yes? I was surprised though that the discount for full payment has gone from the usual $35 to only $25, that's why I didn't bother to do that now. I thought they must be trying to keep up with the rising prices, but I thought it's no longer that much worth to shell out that much money for something I'd get in hand after a year or so, God forbid the delays. Have done lots of CA's before and the delays made me realize I could have used the money for something else.

My latest PO's lately are with GreatToys :) better customer service (Neverland only started giving me better service after I got mad at them), you can pay deposit with credit card, and upon arrival of the item my 10% member's discount makes the figure cost even lower than Neverland's CA price :yess: Give them a try if you still haven't!

Wow! I'll try that sometime. How much was the membership fee? :D

Wow! I'll try that sometime. How much was the membership fee? :D

IIRC it was just PhP200 for 2 years :) You can already avail of discount from Day 1 using your receipt, while waiting for your membership card. You get one HT figure and you get more than what you paid for the membership instantly! :clap

I PO'd MMS200 @PhP8500. When it arrives it would only cost me PhP7650 after discounts and paying the balance. Not bad, I'll say!

Pick up my MK VII today and took this shot ~ :panic::panic::panic:

The suit and body look alot better than the proto pics, but the likeness dont look as good as the proto pics :panic::panic::panic:

ManofSteel1_zps1945d5d3.jpg~original

OMG, in person what would you rate the likeness out of 10? As pictures can be slightly decieving.

The suit and body look alot better than the proto pics, but the likeness dont look as good as the proto pics :panic::panic::panic:

Nice photo OMG. I thought u will have the Mark 7 from your photo shoot as a free gift.
Cheers for the nice photo!!:wave

Thanks for showing this OMG. Love your photo reviews by the way. This looks great. I only want them to do something different with the gauntlets and I'll be happy.

Anyone else think the base is too big?

I really want this figure, but all the pics are making me want something else instead.

Anyone else think the base is too big?

I think that will be the one thing the *don't* change about the figure...
I am working on a stepped multi-tiered flight stand base that's slightly smaller. Still a WIP. It has three layers so far, but and going to make it maybe seven layers(On the *S*, receding down).
Like i say, it's just a WIP right now, but i am planning on casting it.

IMG_4086.jpg~original

IMG_4087.jpg~original

IMG_4088.jpg~original

IMG_4089.jpg~original

IMG_4091.jpg~original

IMG_4090.jpg~original

I think that will be the one thing the *don't* change about the figure...
I am working on a stepped multi-tiered flight stand base that's slightly smaller. Still a WIP. It has three layers so far, but and going to make it maybe seven layers(On the *S*, receding down).
Like i say, it's just a WIP right now, but i am planning on casting it.

IMG_4086.jpg~original

IMG_4087.jpg~original

IMG_4088.jpg~original

IMG_4089.jpg~original

IMG_4091.jpg~original

IMG_4090.jpg~original

How many Damn Christopher Reeve's do you have? :gah:

I hope this is still being worked on. Likeness looks even worse, and while the body looks better still looks off to me, especially the legs.

Legs are bad, and I actually preferred ice or Metropolis destruction stand, not just huge "S" :dunno

Don't worry guys, Hot Toys still has 12+ months to work the kinks out.:slap

How many Damn Christopher Reeve's do you have? :gah:

One or two...
Not an illegal amount. Just enough to get me by...
To be fair, one lies in a drawer normally.
I have one on display next to the two Routh Superman figures, one standing next to the DX12 and two spare heads on customs on my Superman custom shelf.
Four of the full figure, and three spare heads(But one body is usually on a Captain America Spec-Ops custom, see here).

IMG_4093.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back