Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible...

Good review Clipper. I agree with your final assessment. Even though Scar has the least accessories of the 2.0 AVP figures (which is BS) he is my favorite.

91f65353ea50f997afd569ff7cecd60e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this guy yesterday . VERY IMPRESSED!!!
When i started collecting hot toys , i missed the V1's of the AVP preds , i always wanted them.

This beast is badassssss. When i look at what went into making this figure , i'm blown away . Then i compared to what we spend on a regular human figure with tailored clothing and i came to the conclusion , you get way more bang for your buck when buying any Predator figure.

I've owned the Wolf , Beserker , Falconer , and Shadow , sold them all but The Scar is by far the most impressive to me , right along the Classic and P2 .

Pics later today

Quick pic
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140911_001.jpg
    WP_20140911_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 466
  • WP_20140911_003.jpg
    WP_20140911_003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 470
The beauty of Scar is that he doesn't require much to look badass. Nice display.

Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible...

Scar Superior.. Tracker, Berserker and Starscream Inferior!

Sorry.. The word inferior automatically throws me into Soundwave mode lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible...

throws me into Soundwave mode lol

Eject....Eject.....Eject..... Loved when Soundwave kept ejecting....you knew it was going to be a good battle!!!

Thanks fellas.
And yes that is the P1 display base I have my Classic on
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

mine is very difficult to stand up. the body is too heavy for the stand. any idea of how to fix this?

and also, the mask cant be fully 100% attached to the face. there is like a bit of opening.

mine is very difficult to stand up. the body is too heavy for the stand. any idea of how to fix this?

and also, the mask cant be fully 100% attached to the face. there is like a bit of opening.

Mine was like that also , just raise the grundle grabber up higher than his groin area . Then put him on the stand

Back