Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after all these photos i can't wait for the figure! there's always a question if i'm ever happy with any HT figure without heavily modifying it - this might be the first one :D
p.s. no i'm lying, i'm still going to replace his plastic scirt with an old one + i'm replacing his shoulder armor fixation with rubber bands attaching shoulder armor to shoulders instead of the body + i'm gonna repaint his outer teeth white + i have a great plan with no way to execute to make an opened lower jaw, but these are so minor comparing to other figures except T-1000.
p.p.s. sad that all figures should be modified, but that might even be part of the fun.

Sad that all figures should be modified, but that might even be part of the fun.
If you have enough money or/and skills.

I'll just pass cuz for that price it should be almost perfect and with much more stuff in the accessory department.

For me that's pretty much the only reason I buy stuff these days is that I see a reason to modify them or I use them as a base for something else or for parts.

after all these photos i can't wait for the figure

Almost had me there...

joseph-tsang.jpg

I wish the glaive thing was solid metal....
Actually its the same one that Wolf got too..
O well thats my only real gripe. Awesome figure though!

Last edited:
hey greygoose why are you selling your predators?

Circle of life my friend. Currently had no space to display my figures (it was ok when living at home years back) so they were all boxed up and stored away. Thought someone else may enjoy them instead and the money raised from sales comes in helpful with buying the wife a new car etc.:lol

Circle of life my friend. Currently had no space to display my figures (it was ok when living at home years back) so they were all boxed up and stored away. Thought someone else may enjoy them instead and the money raised from sales comes in helpful with buying the wife a new car etc.:lol

gotta keep the woman happy!:lecture:exactly::lol

Happy wife...Happy life!

Back