Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local shop said same thing today...something about a memo from Sideshow that the figures aren't shipping until the 2nd.....

Has anyone Preordered Scar from Corner Store Comics? Just wondering if it is a local shop some of you are mentioning?

FYI- the 2nd is Labor day, No Mail. So there going out later then previously stated.

Besides the minor issues (fake inkjet printing, no movable lower jaw, uneven mask sculpt) I think this figures fantastic! I had the original HT Scar and this one is just so much better. The old one looked liked a toy and this one looks "real". I do like the sharper sculpt and brighter paint scheme on the original Scar's spear better than the new one though...

What do you mean by "inkjet printing" spots?

Instead of hand painting/airbrushing the black spots on the body, they use some sort of machine to print on those markings, similar to how an inkjet printer works. From normal distance you can't tell, but If you look real close you can see the printing dots. I believe they started doing this with City Hunter.

Instead of hand painting/airbrushing the black spots on the body, they use some sort of machine to print on those markings, similar to how an inkjet printer works. From normal distance you can't tell, but If you look real close you can see the printing dots. I believe they started doing this with City Hunter.

Yeah, HT seems to be doing a lot of shortcuts lately. That's what happens when they carry more licenses, produce more of each figure, add to that the pressure of the deadline with fans asking "where's my (insert figure name here)" on their Fb on a regular basis. Jake Sully figure has those dot matrix, as well as DX11.

Got my figure in yesterday but didn't have time to open him up. When i get home from work this afternoon I'm going to release him from his plastic prison

Got this guy today...from ebay.

Shame my new HT Scar still haven arrive yet so i give it to my old scar first...

whoa thats cool, how much was it and does the seller have any more?:pray:

This chestbuster cost my around $10.
There have plenty of them on ebay, easy to find.

*They are the recast version from HT chestbuster, not the original one.

But the quality is ok, and it is bendable too, so i am satisfy with it.

This chestbuster cost my around $10.
There have plenty of them on ebay, easy to find.

*They are the recast version from HT chestbuster, not the original one.

But the quality is ok, and it is bendable too, so i am satisfy with it.

Cheers buddy I'll pick up one for my Scar. Thanks. :hi5:

i did the same with my scar i bought like 8 chestbursters

just got my scar love totally badA$$ i must say the mask look pretty good way better than the city hunters overall very nice a little disappointing the shuriken it still plastic and the leg armor is not removable

Back