Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to throw out a couple of boxes. Damn dog, you lucky I love you.

My first HT Cleaner Kit Wolf box was damaged by my dog pee.
He was lucky too because i loved him.

Now that damaged box had become my best souvenir to remember him because he had passed away.

Ugh scumbag ebay bidders. I broke the feet on scar, well i broke the little metal claws which make up his sandal/shoes so was bidding on a new pair and had the wining bid for 2 days at £13. Some scumbag bidder bids 50c more with 10 seconds left. Now the only pairs on ebay are £25:mad:

Ugh scumbag ebay bidders. I broke the feet on scar, well i broke the little metal claws which make up his sandal/shoes so was bidding on a new pair and had the wining bid for 2 days at £13. Some scumbag bidder bids 50c more with 10 seconds left. Now the only pairs on ebay are £25:mad:

Hope you find the parts you need. Sucks to hear it broke :(
How’d you break it? Any advanced warning on flimsy brittle pieces would be appreciated.

I broke it trying to pull his head off first day i got it. lol . You need to remove his head to get the bone trophies on. I guess his foot was against my arm or chair and i must have caught it. It really isn't drastic but it bugs me knowing its broke and when i sell him in the future i'd like to have him undamaged.

wonder if scar will begin shipping tomarrow?, sideshow emailed me a notice that my card would be charged in full tomarrow.

wonder if scar will begin shipping tomarrow?, sideshow emailed me a notice that my card would be charged in full tomarrow.
It'll be shipping out this whole week. Just need to cross your fingers and hope that you're in the early batch.

Hope mine gets shipped out tomorrow night.

Dang my last Flex Payment isn't until September 5. If people start being charged tomorrow can I call Sideshow to charge me early???

Dang my last Flex Payment isn't until September 5. If people start being charged tomorrow can I call Sideshow to charge me early???
You can indeed try that. It's worked in the past where if you call them the day they're charging, they may charge your final flex payment on that day but it's nothing guaranteed. Doesn't hurt to try though!

I broke it trying to pull his head off first day i got it. lol . You need to remove his head to get the bone trophies on. I guess his foot was against my arm or chair and i must have caught it. It really isn't drastic but it bugs me knowing its broke and when i sell him in the future i'd like to have him undamaged.

I’ll have to watch for that but if it’s anything like my classic that sucker will roll right off!
Little breaks etc. bug the hell out of me the tip of Wolfs spear on my Predalien Vs. Dio broke and it’s the first thing I notice. Good luck getting it sorted, once he is released everywhere it might be easier to find.

Back