Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God dammit! Came home to urine all over my Hot Toys boxes in my storage room. My dog is just lucky he wasn't caught in the act or he would have been destroyed... Literally...

got my full payment will be charged alert from sideshow today,saying my credit card would be charged in full payment for scar Tuesday the 27th.so hopefully it will ship the same day.

Another quick snap of Scar on the top shelf. He has awesome shelf presence with his size

20130821_232354.jpg

When do u think its coming to hawaii

I wish I knew when alter ego comics would be shipping. Makes me want to just buy it off eBay next time. It was only about $20 more and I would have it by now.

is it just me?

i kind of like the old scar predator better. the paint is darker. maybe i am crazy.

but this new one, i am getting it for sure

There's no way they will remake him in 1/6 scale since he was just released. 1/4 will happen, no doubt!

Yeah a 1/4 will come out one day but I can't see them going back and releasing a new 1/6 Berserker.

But he is definitely to small next to the Predators that came before him (movie wise) but he is still a great Predator to have in the collection.

Someone asked if its possible to switch heads with classic or P2...it is, have a look at the end of my video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuUCRQReBRw[/ame]

I also covered the tubes that I missed on the first vid....nothing special though.

Back