Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another quick snap of Scar on the top shelf. He has awesome shelf presence with his size

20130821_232354.jpg

Last edited:
:cuckoo:
2006 Scar vs 2013 Scar Predator body

Old_Scar_Vs_New_Scar_Body.jpg

I was thinking of putting the original Scar skirt back on to the new one as it is a bit longer and looks a bit better IMO. was it easy to strip the new scar figure down to do these comparison shots??

Loving those pictures Stealth, good job buddy.

Berserker is ok on his stand, Classic can be a pain sometimes but my City Hunter has that problem were he is just to heavy for his stand so to hear that Scar has it too is a bit sad to hear.

Buy hey it is only a minor issue for such a great figure. Do you know when the UK retailers are due to get this guy in? I'm guessing November.

Also these new Preds are really showing up how small HT made the Berserker Predator.

Berserker is ok on his stand, Classic can be a pain sometimes but my City Hunter has that problem were he is just to heavy for his stand so to hear that Scar has it too is a bit sad to hear.

Buy hey it is only a minor issue for such a great figure. Do you know when the UK retailers are due to get this guy in? I'm guessing November.

Also these new Preds are really showing up how small HT made the Berserker Predator.

My guess would be late oct early nov for him in the uk, when is sideshow getting them? My normal uk seller gets his stock 6-8 week after ss

Glad you liked the pics, will take more over weekend i think.
Even with the Minor stand issue, hes amazing, such a shelf presence by himself. I would have liked the scar on his forehead to be a little more visable though as its a VERY light pinky colour.

My guess would be late oct early nov for him in the uk, when is sideshow getting them? My normal uk seller gets his stock 6-8 week after ss

Glad you liked the pics, will take more over weekend i think.
Even with the Minor stand issue, hes amazing, such a shelf presence by himself. I would have liked the scar on his forehead to be a little more visable though as its a VERY light pinky colour.

Looking forward to them buddy.

Since I got into the hi-end collecting game in late 2011 I have always used FPI.co.uk for my PO's so I will probably have him just in time for Christmas, :lol but I don't really mind the waiting.

Yeah Scar looks like he has a lot of presence which has shocked me a bit if I'm honest.

I'll have a look at his 'scars' once I get him.

But I'm only going to get Scar from AVP I have no interest in Chopper or Celtic.

I wanna see a size comparison with berserker. Can someone be so kind?

One of the videos on the previous pages I believe had him next to the Berserker, can't remember which one though - Maybe Xeno's vid:dunno

I can't access youtube from china. Is it possible for you to describe it to me? Like...how undersized is berserker? Is it painfully obvious? I only ask because berserker is my fav.

I can't access youtube from china. Is it possible for you to describe it to me? Like...how undersized is berserker? Is it painfully obvious? I only ask because berserker is my fav.

If I remember right Scar was bigger, taller and it pointed out how small Berserker's head is. It could have been the camera angle though, I may have to watch it again tonight. I also thought I read that Scar is 13 1/2" tall but I could be wrong on that....

If I remember right Scar was bigger, taller and it pointed out how small Berserker's head is. It could have been the camera angle though, I may have to watch it again tonight. I also thought I read that Scar is 13 1/2" tall but I could be wrong on that....

Damn...damn shame. I mean, I guess it's cool that HT are making the preds a little bigger...but for the love of god...I want consistency.

Berserker is more taller and scar more bulky than berserker that's the size difference

Hmmmm.....

Now I really hope someone can snap a pic of them.

I think they are gonna remake berserker so I wouldn't worry

If that is true, it won't be so soon. I mean...he came out like 2 years ago.

Now 1/4 on the other hand...:horror:impatient:

Back