Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon my @$$, this is pretty stupid already im sick of seeing an ironman almost every day WTF. Ive only seen scar and celtic that i want other than that its crap wish they had like the Mk license , or finished the ck jack sparrow ,finished up some more avatar added to the star wars lines ect the lone ranger was a waste of time the movie sucked so bad sure johnny depp s character looks good but it was a real waste and they made the Mandarin what the $h!t after i watched the movie i cant believe they made him ....WORTHLESS,yea you can say oh it saved me on money but yet they have not come out with $h!t this year

Last edited:
YRAPFep.jpg

soon my @$$, this is pretty stupid already im sick of seeing an ironman almost every day WTF. Ive only seen scar and celtic that i want other than that its crap wish they had like the Mk license , or finished the ck jack sparrow ,finished up some more avatar added to the star wars lines ect the lone ranger was a waste of time the movie sucked so bad sure johnny depp s character looks good but it was a real waste and they made the Mandarin what the $h!t after i watched the movie i cant believe they made him ....WORTHLESS,yea you can say oh it saved me on money but yet they have not come out with $h!t this year

Yeah that sums up the furstration. Looking at it, 2013 was pretty much the year of only Iron Man.

I'm waiting for my 2015-2016 House Part Protocol Let's Put This Scene In The Movie To Sell Toys Wolf Predator.

Which will be $500.

Should have him by Sept. 2nd or 3rd from SSC. He arrives in the U.S. warehouse Aug. 27th. Then I got a week to wait for it. And the original Scar took a couple months less time, but still was a wait.

why does everyone keep calling the email that was sent out today a "shipping notice"? its not a shipping notice, its an email informing you that SSC will start receiving the figures on the 27th so expect to be charged on that date.

just wanted to clear that up, because I've seen multiple people say they're getting theirs on the 27th, which is impossible, I guess unless you work for SSC :wink1:

why does everyone keep calling the email that was sent out today a "shipping notice"? its not a shipping notice, its an email informing you that SSC will start receiving the figures on the 27th so expect to be charged on that date.

just wanted to clear that up, because I've seen multiple people say they're getting theirs on the 27th, which is impossible, I guess unless you work for SSC :wink1:
lol, right. If anything, it's a notice of when to expect a shipping notice :p

Back