Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see myself ever using that mandible combination. It looks super bad without the inner mouth being open too.

1157708_675774542449978_133471005_n.jpg
945784_675774555783310_53369719_n.jpg
tsang went out of plastic making his giraffe necks, now there's no neck at all? :D

you both don't get it, it's anatomically correct as the inner jaw of this figure is actually set against his chest armor and cannot open.
even that crippled lack of shoulder/elbow articulation is now justified by pieces of armor in most inconvenient places.

Its ok in HK this week, just find a seller who will low value/gift mark it and youl have it by end of the month

I live in the United States, so when should I expect this guy to arrive at my door?

Regardless, I am very excited that Scar's release is imminent. Based on the last few pictures I can tell that he'll be worth the wait. On a side note, I'm looking forward to seeing what Scar's box will look like. Hot Toys always makes them works of art.

Are the AvP predators identical apart from their helmets?

Celtic has a different left arm gauntlet, Chopper has forearm blades and trophy skull posts. Scar is also the only one to have the abdominal armor.

They're basically the same, but I feel like HT will still take their time releasing them. Which is fine by me, lots of good stuff coming out from other licenses at the moment.

Yeah very minor differences between the three. It will look nice to have all three displayed but For me it will only be Scar to represent AVP in my collection. I think the $450+ would be better spent on a different license. Again for me...

Yeah very minor differences between the three. It will look nice to have all three displayed but For me it will only be Scar to represent AVP in my collection. I think the $450+ would be better spent on a different license. Again for me...

Like Wolf Predator 2015.

3x15_Turk_Todd.jpg

Back