Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks that it's been put back again, although to be honest i kind of expected it as i have it on PO and didn't get an invoice for him yet :gah:

Yeah good point. I am actually very surprised that the newer Classic has not sold out that is weird.
Sorry if this is dumb but which is the newer classic predator ? The existing one which comes with exclusive skull ?
Will the new Scar be better than Classic from build and accuracy ?

To be honest, I'm surprised why HT haven't made a skull with fixed mandibles so they don't look so bad like how they look like . With the seam lines.. That's what's annoying me and putting me off from getting it because I really like to display them like that.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is dumb but which is the newer classic predator ? The existing one which comes with exclusive skull ?
Will the new Scar be better than Classic from build and accuracy ?

To be honest, I'm surprised why HT haven't made a skull with fixed mandibles so they don't look so bad like how they look like . With the seam lines.. That's what's annoying me and putting me off from getting it because I really like to display them like that.

The classic is the one that is similar to the 87 but is from the new predators movie. There is a classic sideshow exclusive with the extra skull, but the normal version does not include this. Going to be hard to top the classic with the scar, the classic is just that.

If you don't want seam lines why are you looking at action figures? The joints look worse than the mandible seam lines imo. You want to look at statues if that stuff bugs you.

The classic is the one that is similar to the 87 but is from the new predators movie. There is a classic sideshow exclusive with the extra skull, but the normal version does not include this. Going to be hard to top the classic with the scar, the classic is just that.

If you don't want seam lines why are you looking at action figures? The joints look worse than the mandible seam lines imo. You want to look at statues if that stuff bugs you.

It's good to know the classic predator is a good one!

I haven't paid attention to the joints. Obviously it is something to consider.
The problem with statues are I can't pose them differently.

I thought maybe in the scar version HT has improved the mould and seam lines are reduced.

The seam lines and joints aren't a problem to me. I got the classic a couple months ago and I am really happy with him. I just need the trophies and necklace to make him more like Jungle Hunter. If you pose classic with the closed mouth his seem lines aren't obvious at all.

Oh come on ! Pushed back again . We need another predstor now ! I was hoping to see some pictures. I guess we could still see some this week since sideshow gets there stuff a month later after release . Or it might be a late August shipping wich would suck .

The seam lines and joints aren't a problem to me. I got the classic a couple months ago and I am really happy with him. I just need the trophies and necklace to make him more like Jungle Hunter. If you pose classic with the closed mouth his seem lines aren't obvious at all.

Oh I was thinking to get the trophies , human spine/skull and necklaces .

Can the spears from other predators be used for Classic Predator ? If so, which one fits his hand ?

Last edited:
Hoping for a Chopper and Elder re-release...and a PredAlien would be nice, to boot!

I just ducked in here in anticipation of this figure's eminent release only to find -- August!? :impatient:

Back