Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Taylerdurdem's Scar mask is far more better and accurate than the new Scar mask.

IMG_7119.jpg

4 years ago, I had to decide whether to focus on collecting Iron Man line or Preds line....then I go with IM and sold all other Preds that I owned (still keeping Machiko)....now I wish that I choose Preds back then....haha

Still, I just PO this for 196 USD....maybe just to go with Machiko since the both have the 'T' marks on the face & helmet...

Agreed. Why doesn't he work for Hot Toys? :lecture I'm sure he'll be making new scar masks to accommodate this new updated Scar.

Yeah, hope he will do a new scar mask to accommodate the new updated Scar in-case HT never correct it.

And the dreadlocks...HT need to correct it too.

Does it come with all the right accessories?

Yes.

If HT releases the entire Lost tribe it'll completely thwart NECAs efforts.

Not really. We've seen how HT handles P2 Predators: not well. Even the Elder remake (actually, especially the Elder remake) is at great risk of turning out poorly.

Looks cool but the only cons is the price, it needs to be "fatter" and the mask is just that tad bit off imo

Yes.

Not really. We've seen how HT handles P2 Predators: not well. Even the Elder remake (actually, especially the Elder remake) is at great risk of turning out poorly.

My experience with the first HT P2s was good. They'll be even better with these new bodies. Now it's not really fair to compare HT to NECA but again if HT were to release the entire Lost tribe I'd much rather have that set complete in 1/6 scale!

My experience with the first HT P2s was good. They'll be even better with these new bodies. Now it's not really fair to compare HT to NECA but again if HT were to release the entire Lost tribe I'd much rather have that set complete in 1/6 scale!

I was referring to the likeness issues that started with the Shadow Predator. I guess a more accurate thing to say would've been "original movie-style Predators." Tsang just can't help sculpting the mandibles that way and while it suits the AVPs, it sticks out like a sore thumb on the other ones.

How soon do you guys reckon we'll see Scar's pals?

As much as I'd love a Celtic and Chopper to go with Scar I'd prefer to shell down my money for a P2 Elder and Wolf first.

:exactly:

For every positive thread like this there's a City Hunter one just waiting around the corner.:panic:

Back