Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks greygoose :hi5: i have looked at these forums for a long time now for reviews and opinions on upcoming releases, i dont know why i waited so long to sign up. :duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBIpUEjFFHA&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
I'm sorry off topic a little but cant wait for this game coming out soon. loved avp ps3 game just was a little short.

Ya, i can't wait, i have to have scar and wolf, and possibly talk myself into a couple others if i can afford, a good celtic would be sweet if they could get the mask right.

Ya i have been waiting on that game too, forever nowww, avp was a fun game, loved playing as a pred with the jumping ability, it would have been cool if they put in some custimization of your pred and weapon selection, but overall a really fun game

It would be really cool if they would include some alien eggs with these avp preds, not a dio stand but some stand alone alien eggs would be sweet.

Whoa there! Predators was pretty damn good...although I do agree that the Topher Grace character was not needed.

Its hard believe the last 2 movie bombed so bad "avpr and predators "when you already have a good story and characters .AVP i loved but avpr or 2 was just too dark as in no light and couldnt see anything half the time. It was mainly a clean up of thier pet aliens job no hunt. They needed more predator exterminator's and light in filming. Predators i was realy pumped for but hated the stupid twist with Topher Grace OR AKA Eric foreman wish he would've died right away .But no he had to ruin another film i would have loved! You suck Topher! Thank's for ruining venom too! Anyway hope some director can resurect the preds in a correct way sometime ,Because avp or predators is just money in the bank if do it friggin right.

The bonus featurettes on the AVP-R DVD gave me a good laugh. If you watch those things, the Strauss brothers praise the director of photography (and he himself) for using the dark less-is-more approach. Something about how what you don't see is scarier because you're then using your imagination to fill in the blanks.

Yeah, because none of us have a clue what an Alien looks like after five movies.

The bonus featurettes on the AVP-R DVD gave me a good laugh. If you watch those things, the Strauss brothers praise the director of photography (and he himself) for using the dark less-is-more approach. Something about how what you don't see is scarier because you're then using your imagination to fill in the blanks.

Yeah, because none of us have a clue what an Alien looks like after five movies.

i remember watching those too, i was like wtf??

382140_429702013769454_590088233_n.jpg

314540_429702177102771_1911870398_n.jpg

Just thought I should post some new pics that I found on the google machine. I don't think these were posted up here yet. I'm not as crazy about this figure as I was before after these pics.

Yup, it's always exciting when a new predator is announced.

Then we see the pics and that excitement slowly dissipates. :lol

Just take a look at yautja31337's signature.
That's what the dreads are suppose to look like. :(

All the recent Predators look the same to me. Same with the Iran Man figures. I'm not even sure which is which.

Guess someone could say the same about Arnold or Batman, but there isn't nearly as many as Predator and Iran Man.

Back