Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone who's in HK is saying Ada Wong is coming out next week.

Meaning you won't be seeing the wall crawler for another 2 months at the minimum! Weep those manly tears.

2 months at minimum? whered you get that? HT has released figs week to week before, could be as little as a few more weeks, plus the res stuff has always been geared heavier for the asian markets, SS wont be carrying nearly as many wongs so I wouldnt make that jump just yet

Ok...the SS site will not let me order this. I preordered the Tony Stark figure today no problem, but each time I go into the page for this figure, it automatically corrects the delivery country to the US.

WHAT THE F?!?
hh9aGWO.gif

I just did a test order to see if it would still put one through for me here in England and it did, but I had to click a small link that said 'Redefine delivery area' right where it usually says 'Delivery restrictions apply' on the right hand side of the page.

Someone who's in HK is saying Ada Wong is coming out next week.

Meaning you won't be seeing the wall crawler for another 2 months at the minimum! Weep those manly tears.

I hope that's wrong. I hope to have this figure BEFORE the sequel come out!!!! :impatient: :gah:

I'm thinking this next week or last week of Sept latest!

I mean there's only two left right.

Also 20$ off with code: GETSCHOOLED

hot-toys-iron-man-batman-ada-wong-spider-man-tony-stark-shipping-soon.jpg

Last edited:
They haven't released the 1/4 Bat yet, have they? Not something I'm following.

Both ASM and Mk 42 PPS still say Sept on SSC website, so hopefully soon for both.

SS website is nothing to follow for HT. HK are. And amiami where i got it preordered say late Sept. As does HT community FB page updated as of 9/8 saying Sept for ASM.
We will see!

Cancelled PO on ASM1 figure.

D'oh!

You were so close! And now you're gonna have to wait at least two years for a new Spidey. What were you thinking? At least get this one as a placeholder! Plus, in a few years, the exclusiveness of this suit will possibly make the figure increase in, or at least retain its value.

D'oh!

You were so close! And now you're gonna have to wait at least two years for a new Spidey. What were you thinking? At least get this one as a placeholder! Plus, in a few years, the exclusiveness of this suit will possibly make the figure increase in, or at least retain its value.

This, this, this...exactly this! That ASM:II suit does look cool and if possible (ie; funds permitting) I'll get that too - being a big Spidey fan) - but guy, the ASM suit is unique. Once these HTs and the Medicoms are all gone...it's the smaller toy figures and that's your lot for 1:6 scale top marque Spider-man figures!

PS....EDIT: you could reorder and get 20$ off with code: GETSCHOOLED

D'oh!

Ok. Ordered again.
Aaaaand cancelled for second time. Thats so much fun cancelling this figure!

But seriously, maybe its just me, but I dont like this costume at all. Its awful. Exclusive or not, I dont care. IMO

P.S. And those yellow eyes...:gah:

Back