Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he kinda was a mutated monster Goblin thing in Ultimate Spider Man......but I think these movies are so far from Ultimate Spider Man like they said they were gonna be. It made me sad :(

Yeah I don't think I want a mutated looking Goblin. I want him to be like Spidey. Normal looking guy, who puts on a mask.

Where in the world are the photos of the second, Andrew Garfield head sculpt for this guy?

Well Black Widow has just been released and Spider-Man is the next MMS after her, however Thor and Loki were before Black Widow numberwise so they still could come out before Spider-Man. Either way I doubt anything will be out till after the New Year.

Thanks fellas, here's his build.
HT skinny TT
1/6 black t-shirt
Wild Works grey hoodie
Soldier Story WWII Bastonge Jacket
HT Barney Ross jeans, dyed and modded
HT black socks painted on blue stripes
Headplay sneakers
21C black gloves
Soldier Story hands
custom newspaper
1/6 Storm Deck skateboard (custom)

Thanks for this. I'd already been looking for items for my outfit and this gave me some great leads. I actually finally joined this site because of it.
I decided to get the Sweeney Todd gloved hands which go really
Came across a great 1/6 scale skateboard. I found the tech deck board I picked up to be a little undersized
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DID-1-6...ion_Figures&hash=item4d095a24b8#ht_2227wt_885

Now the wait for the Spidey figure to arrived. My first full HT figure (unless you count a couple of ttm's I got as drawing reference)

Back