Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
559350_4001633892344_89567422_n.jpg

486621_4001634852368_790275628_n.jpg

By Kafai1978 of Bbicn

Love this Figure! looks sharp! cant wait to get it!

What's the difference?

With the Mars Attacks figures you mean?

They are (as fas i'm aware) the only figures outside the DX range with moveable eyes and the difference between them an the PERS is that they only move left and right whereas the PERS has a complete rangw of movement

It works really well for the Martians.

They are (as fas i'm aware) the only figures outside the DX range with moveable eyes and the difference between them an the PERS is that they only move left and right whereas the PERS has a complete rangw of movement

I have the HT Martians still in boxes (love 'em) and didn't even know their eyes moved!!

In the same way that the new costume took a while to grow on me (like mold!) to the point now where I really do like it a lot and feel it's a rightful representation of SPIDERMAN,

So too with teh Andy Garfield sculpt. I began thinking that it was decent, but now the more I see it the more I like it.

Sadly my personal budget dictates that I can no longer stretch to buying it! :gah:

I meant what is the difference between the DX and the MMS?

Can i just say that the Christian Bale sculpt, even if it doesn't have the PERS, to me is a far superior sculpt than Andrew Garfield :(

In the same way that the new costume took a while to grow on me (like mold!) to the point now where I really do like it a lot and feel it's a rightful representation of SPIDERMAN,

So too with teh Andy Garfield sculpt. I began thinking that it was decent, but now the more I see it the more I like it.

Sadly my personal budget dictates that I can no longer stretch to buying it! :gah:

Spider-Man > Hawkey/BW :lecture :stick

Spider-Man > Hawkey/BW :lecture :stick

:pfft:

:lol Well in truth, I agree with you. Spidey really should be ahead of Hawkeye and Black Widow, but I have just spent a small fortune on the SM-III R/B and Exclusive Black-suit Spideys (Spidies? Spidermans?? Spidermen???) to be able to justify another £250 on yet another Spiderman figure...no matter how much my wife likes the figures too!

To be fair she has not batted an eye-lid with all the other pre-orders I have on the go at the moment, as long as they are different ones. The Black and R/B versions are fine because they are essentially different characters from the same movie. Not so with TASM.

I will get him when TASM-II comes out, or get one direct my supplier friend, later on.

Back