Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the fence about pre ordering this. I'd really like it but it really wouldn't fit into my collection unless they made a Lizard and it would make a good display option to have both of them.

Anyone know if HT are actually going to make one?

Anyone know if HT are actually going to make one?

*Shakes Magic 8 Ball again*

images

This should really come with at least a backpack, camera and mask.

Nothing wrong with the figure but a few accessories would make it stand out a little more IMO.

I really want this figure, but it has the basic colouration off (colour accuracy is my pet peeve) and is missing two key accessories (backpack and loose mask).

I am going to skip a PO and just make up my mind when the OMG review hits.

I really want this figure, but it has the basic colouration off (colour accuracy is my pet peeve) and is missing two key accessories (backpack and loose mask).

I am going to skip a PO and just make up my mind when the OMG review hits.

I don't think the colouration is off at all! The trouble you have with most of these films is that most of the scenes are in the dark, so the suit tends to look more of a dark blue / red, that's all!

I just saw the movie and want the toy more than I did the other spiderman. But I'd only get it with the backpack and maybe cellphone too. Can you get those anywhere else?

I don't think the colouration is off at all! The trouble you have with most of these films is that most of the scenes are in the dark, so the suit tends to look more of a dark blue / red, that's all!

:goodpost: agreed, it's the lighting from the film which is different from it in a natural light

Back