Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew-Garfield-Preview-Pics-from-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Would be great if we can get him in this pose

am i the only one who finds it kinda funny that hot toys calls it "cobweb" swinging? sorta like they call the plastic battery tabs in ironman figures "scotch tape", i chuckle every time i see it from picturing spider man trying to actually use a cobweb to somehow swing from or them actually using scotch brand tape to make plastic tabs from.

I think I'm going to cave in and get this. :lol (I'm changing my 'tune' about the price!) The movie was just too good to have to pass up a figure like this.

Hopefully it won't take too long!
I'd actually alternate headsculpts from time to time, because I think Garfield did an amazing job and gave us a great Peter Parker! :rock :rock :rock

Watched this last night and loved it.

The acting was just 200 times better than the Raimi version.

What a star Andrew Garfield is going to become.

Emma Stone was on point

I doubt we will see it at SDCC because it wasn't even approved two weeks ago when specs went up so it may take some more time yet. It may just appear on Hot Toys facebook one day. I don't think it will be a big unveiling.

anything can happen at SDCC...

Those ON.CC pics showed the 'concept' fist hands fully developed already, so i'm hoping we'll see the AG sculpt at comic-com

Just p.o.'d this and for a pretty good price too compared to the other current releases.

Aint that the truth.

I think I'm going to cave in and get this. :lol (I'm changing my 'tune' about the price!) The movie was just too good to have to pass up a figure like this.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Hopefully it won't take too long!
I'd actually alternate headsculpts from time to time, because I think Garfield did an amazing job and gave us a great Peter Parker! :rock :rock :rock

I'm gonna do a PP figure

Man, looking at this thread, I need a Spidey sig and avatar. :lol :rock

:lol :clap

Back