Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from this image I'd assume not.

Hot-Toys-Amazing-Spider-Man-001_1343397883.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't the mask completely sculpted? If that's the case I imagine it would be pretty hard to replicate it with actual fabric/stitching.

If I'm way off base here forgive me.

Its fabric, you can see the seem!

I saw a while back someone modded their spiderman to put magnets in his feet. Anyone have a link to that? I really want to do that mod to this spiderman.

I saw a while back someone modded their spiderman to put magnets in his feet. Anyone have a link to that? I really want to do that mod to this spiderman.

Looked around the SM3 Spidey thread and couldnt find it. There are hundreds of pictures in there. I know I saved the pics so Ill check the date they were saved and this should give me an estimate of where to look..

Just received The Amazing Spider-Man Bluray today in the mail from Amazon. Definitely super-charged to wanting this figure even more now.

Just got mine too. Good day so far...just watched " Skyfall" and now I can watch Spidey again. And I'm for sure getting this fig. Will go nicely with my black suit Spidey. :clap

Back