Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine a day early also.
Came home last night and lo and behold, CAP was on my doorstep.
I have been contemplating canceling this figure even on the day it was supposed to ship and I'm glad I kept it.
Cap looks amazing. Very impressive figure.

Cap has arrived!!!! Woo hoo!

Can't wait to get home and bust him out!

Sallah

You not going to wait until Xmas you heathen? :)

Well I wasn't until ya called me out! ;)

But maybe I can do it... My oldest son is getting his first "real", display-only collectible in the form of a Hot Toys First Avenger Cap, so it might be a nice bit of serendipity for me to wait until then too and have us each open a Cap.

Then again, he already knew the Avengers Cap was coming today, so waiting might raise some questions... Plus, I stink at patience.

Sallah

68D8E36A-7C48-487B-8AAF-E42F7B5EE545-4626-000007A97836088D.jpg

8B336EDF-E97D-47FA-975E-CA7BB80C6F49-4626-000007A968E50424.jpg

Really like the Avengers un-masked Cap HS & BD shield on my TFA Captain America!

My Cap will be joining my Avengers (Fury and Hawkeye) on Thursday. I have been bitten by the Hot Toys bug, and cant seem to shake it.

I am soooooooo excited for Thursday!

JP

The only main gripe I have with Hot Toys is why can't they include wrist pegs for every set of hands included? SSC has attached pegs to all hands. It's kind of lame when we have to detach then re-attach wrist pegs just to make some dynamic poses. SMH.

My only gripe is this new cut that they been using recently on the neckline. I'm assuming that it’s because his hair is short and faded in the back and not full like T-800's, Wayne's, Stark's or anyone like that. It's the only thing on this figure that really kills the realism. I'm just going off of everyone's pics though. I'm waiting for Christmas to open mine so I'll see when it's in hand

I've finally opened mine. I won't take it out of the box, as I did with Fury and Hawkeye. I prefer waiting for the whole team before taking them out of the box, but I'm slightly underwhelmed by it.

I think it's one of the rare occasions when the pictures look better than the in-hand figure.

It's good, but somehow, I'm disappointed with the color. I think that the first avenger was a little too faded and this one is too dark. The pants aren't too good too. But i''m just nitpicking, it's great overall, not just the wow effect I was expecting...:(

So... Because I'm French I don't get to like cap?

Well, I do, I like superheroes, I like Superman, oh and I like cheese too, I wash, and guess what, I even have a bathroom, electricity and a television.

I guess you don't go out much, do you?

Back