Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just like that...

From FEDEX:

Where's your package?
Tracking Number:***********
Destination Address:WARWICK, GB
Estimated Arrival:20 December 2012

tumblr_ljza1hl3C91qaaqmq.gif
tumblr_md3qydGm2W1rx68le.gif
tumblr_m6jnkc8y5E1rr7c36.gif

Anybody on the east coast received their shipping notice yet? If this doesn't ship by the 17th I'm gonna be in a world o' hurt. I'm leaving for a two week vacation today. I figured I'd be safe and have it shipped to my work and have a co-worker take it into custody until I get back. But if it doesn't ship by the 17th it wont get here in time because my work will be closed the 22nd - Jan. 2nd. Has anybody on these boards had Sideshow "hold" an item for shipping for a week or so?

I'm in Maryland and I received a shipping notice yesterday for a delivery on the 19th dec

Congrats Nia!!! :hi5:

Thanks! I was bummed not to hear from FedEx but it just came through...will arrive at my office on Monday. Could not be happier. My two Christmas gifts to myself arrive on the same week. Cap and my purse I bought from London. Yay! :hi5:

Hey nia, you live in la..why are you getting yours monday?? I just got my shipping notice and says it arrives tommorow...

Got my shipping notice, and I'll have it on Wednesday. Is FedEx Shipping going to be a permanent thing, now?

I was very pleasantly surprised with a shipping notice email a few minutes ago. And it will be in my hands in 6 days on December 20. That's a few days less thsn it usually takes. The odd part is its coming via fedex. Every sideshow delivery I've ever received before was from UPS. Odd, but I'll have him before Christmas.

Happy happy happy

Back