Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so, after reading Brettski77's post I also contacted them and was told it should ship within 72 hours with no before Xmas guarantees. Though the nicely suggested that I print a card with a picture of cap in place of the real thing :lol

Heres the link they sent.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/_content/hg11-printout.php?sku=901855&ref=hg11print

Saw that too, it's hilarious but kinda thoughtful of them. :lol

seems like the whole world is getting it while I am waiting for mine...please let it reach Singapore soon! :pray: :impatient:

You're not alone. :duff :pray:

Anybody on the east coast received their shipping notice yet? If this doesn't ship by the 17th I'm gonna be in a world o' hurt. I'm leaving for a two week vacation today. I figured I'd be safe and have it shipped to my work and have a co-worker take it into custody until I get back. But if it doesn't ship by the 17th it wont get here in time because my work will be closed the 22nd - Jan. 2nd. Has anybody on these boards had Sideshow "hold" an item for shipping for a week or so?

Well, I am in Ohio, which I guess is technically Midwest... but I did get my shipping confirm. they sent him by FedEx and should be here on the 19th. :yess:

Sallah

got my ship notice as well. Kinda pissed me off as I was having problems with FedEx so I jumped through the hoops some time ago that SS makes you do switch shippers(to USPS) and they still shipped FedEx on this one regardless... WTF:slap:slap

got my ship notice as well. Kinda pissed me off as I was having problems with FedEx so I jumped through the hoops some time ago that SS makes you do switch shippers(to USPS) and they still shipped FedEx on this one regardless... WTF:slap:slap

I got my notice last night as well and I'm on the east coast. Delivery date is 12/19. Earlier than I expected and coming by FedEx. This is the first shipment I've gotten from SS via FedEx. Been UPS every other time. Any idea as to how they decide the shipper? I kind of prefer UPS because he always comes in the evening when I'm home to sign. FedEx is generally around 10 am. My wife will be out of town so I'm afraid no one will be home to sign for it. :slap

Anybody on the east coast received their shipping notice yet? If this doesn't ship by the 17th I'm gonna be in a world o' hurt. I'm leaving for a two week vacation today. I figured I'd be safe and have it shipped to my work and have a co-worker take it into custody until I get back. But if it doesn't ship by the 17th it wont get here in time because my work will be closed the 22nd - Jan. 2nd. Has anybody on these boards had Sideshow "hold" an item for shipping for a week or so?

I live in NYC and I haven't got my notice yet either (although it was charged to my AMEX card on Tue, 12/11). If he's not here by Fri, 12/21, I won't get it to Wed, 12/26, since it's getting shipped to my office and it's closed on 12/24 and 12/25.

New York checking in :wave Got my notice that it shipped yesterday. I'm assuming that he'll be here by Tuesday/Wednesday.

It sounds like most of the east-coasters are getting theirs before Christmas :yess:

I got my notice last night as well and I'm on the east coast. Delivery date is 12/19. Earlier than I expected and coming by FedEx. This is the first shipment I've gotten from SS via FedEx. Been UPS every other time. Any idea as to how they decide the shipper? I kind of prefer UPS because he always comes in the evening when I'm home to sign. FedEx is generally around 10 am. My wife will be out of town so I'm afraid no one will be home to sign for it. :slap

You should be able to pick the shipper you want. That's the same problem I was having with FedEx. No telling when they would come by. Seemingly at random times always and it's a pain because EVERYTHING from them is signature required. That's how they set it up with SS I guess. Didn't matter if it was a 5 buck stand or an expensive figure. No signature no delivery. USPS generally comes around the same time everyday so it was easier to be available. To specify shipper or in my case to switch I had to download their forms and fax them over and I called to verify. Kind of a hassle when you think you could just go online and make the determination or the switch and to just blow it off like they did irks me especially as its scheduled for Wednesday and ill be gone till later in the day. Grrrr!!!

No updates. No notification. No shipping email. Nothing.

tumblr_meuclcZxqV1qihztbo1_500.gif

If they have it in stock why is it still showing backorder? I'm waiting for it to come up in stock so I can use the money I have in my Paypal Account!

Back