Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45354_10152305746495591_715343226_n.jpg

I haven't been up here in a while but all the new pics and vids rock. I was skeptical of the sculpts but the more I watch avengers the more I like this figure.

I love how there is a Cap for everyone. The classic USO for comic lovers, the Rescue Cap for the WW2 folks, the FA Cap for the movie costume fans, and the Avengers Cap for the modern style fans. All are Cap and all are Evans. As far as I'm concerned Evans is Cap. Hands down and HT has done a great job spanning all the looks for every Cap fan.

By the angle at which he bounces it. He's got to absolutely rock at pool.

Except that if "Vibranium" absorbs all vibrations, that should, by definition make it unable to "bounce" off of any object. It would absorb the kinetic impact, just as it does with a bullet.

Suspension of belief. It's a comic book movie, so you just have to not think too hard about certain things.

I order from sideshow on back order today. From experience u think I will get order fullfilled soon sometime in December or unlikely?

I ordered when it was listed as back-ordered around mid-November and got the coming into stock soon email the same time as everyone else seemed to.

My tDKR figure was bought when it was on backorder at sideshow, and it was shipped just a few days later, when they got in another chunk of their split-shipment. So I guess it's kinda random.

Back