Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my last flex pay payment moved to the 10th...gosh, I'm way too excited!! Can't wait to have him in my hands. :) :blissy:blissy:blissy

Who did you speak to? I tried to get mine moved up and they said to call back when it comes in the second week of December.

Just got my last flex pay payment moved to the 10th...gosh, I'm way too excited!! Can't wait to have him in my hands. :) :blissy:blissy:blissy

Who did you speak to? I tried to get mine moved up and they said to call back when it comes in the second week of December.

They will not charge the last Flex payment until it's in stock. So if its not in stock on the Dec 10th your last payment gets bumped to Jan 10th.

I did a livechat with Kathy and asked her if I could move my flex pay date to the 10th instead of the 15th and she said yes and did it on the spot.

I'm going to be the proud owner of all 3 version (impatiently awaiting Hot Toys 4th)

True but if it comes out on the 10th, then I will get charged then and have it shipped. If it gets pushed then I'll call them again and have them charge the last payment. We'll see what happens.:pray:

True but if it comes out on the 10th, then I will get charged then and have it shipped. If it gets pushed then I'll call them again and have them charge the last payment. We'll see what happens.:pray:

That's my plan also, my last payments is supposed to be on the 15th, but that is a Saturday so it will probably be the 17th or 18th.

Looks like this guy is coming in Dec after all. Oh well, that's why I keep the a little side savings during the holidays for unexpected expenditures :hi5:

That being said, I'm extremely thrilled they added the hood. It may not be as soft and flexible as the real thing, but it's a nice touch for accuracy. Can't wait to display all three Caps released so far. Thanks OMG for the preview! :blissy

I think the hood is suppose to go under the helmet if I am not mistaken, they are 2 separate pieces

IMG_3183.JPG

suniform0001layer10.png

OMGs pic looked like the headsculpt might be less "teethy". It could just be the angle, but I hope thats the case!

OMGs pic looked like the headsculpt might be less "teethy". It could just be the angle, but I hope thats the case!

I have a feeling it is just the angle. His mouth is open pretty wide not to be showing his pearly whites. Either way, I can't wait to see OMG's pics.

Back