Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol it definitely does, so it should be an easy fix for them just fixing the hair. Hopefully they aren't delaying if for something really stupid though.

Nothing on October then?

We already have that from the rescue version rite.

There will be four Caps before long and after getting the TFA version there are only one thing I need from each of the others, the Rescue head (coming), the Avenger BD Shield, and nothing so far from the USO.

As much as I like Hot Toys, and accept things, this is the sort of stuff that really pisses me off. We are paying a premium, a HUGE premium, and I accept that, but don't PURPOSELY make something inaccurate! The size of the gun is as important as any other aspect of it. If you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all. This may not be the 70s, but you can bet I'll start a petition about things being done right on Hot Toys figures, like this Chitauri gun. Get it right or get out! And fix that stupid grin on Rogers face.

I watched this short film (12 min) last week.
Intended to be a comedic spin-off of the movie.
Rob a bank then work for SHIELD... I don't think so.

Really, there were only a few scenes that were funny.

I thought the same thing, just more fluff in the franchise. I wonder if theyll be involved with the tv series thats launching.

In regards to the cap figure, i really hope they get everything in order because this is the figure iv been holding out for.

As much as I like Hot Toys, and accept things, this is the sort of stuff that really pisses me off. We are paying a premium, a HUGE premium, and I accept that, but don't PURPOSELY make something inaccurate! The size of the gun is as important as any other aspect of it. If you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all. This may not be the 70s, but you can bet I'll start a petition about things being done right on Hot Toys figures, like this Chitauri gun. Get it right or get out! And fix that stupid grin on Rogers face.

:lecture No doubt. He looks like he's ready to brush his teeth or something.

detail.jpg

Apparently the delay seems to appear only on Sideshow's site; HT Japan still has the same release dates as before:

September
Hawkeye

November
Thor, Loki, Captain America, Batpod

December
Batman, Joker 2.0, Amazing Spiderman, Black Widow

:dunno:dunno:dunno

So, it's just delayed for the US. :lol

Apparently the delay seems to appear only on Sideshow's site; HT Japan still has the same release dates as before:

September
Hawkeye

November
Thor, Loki, Captain America, Batpod

December
Batman, Joker 2.0, Amazing Spiderman, Black Widow

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Gentlemen, let me highlight something that I don't believe anyone is taking into account.

Shipping.

November release date in Asia, let's say Nov 5th. Remember, remember the 5th of November? Surely as Hong Kong was once a British territory they have to know of the grand old tradition. This means that all our little Lokis and Thors and Caps set sail for the great old U.S. of A. in a big long can on a big fat tub with a bunch of other big long cans.

A little shy of 3 weeks later that big fat tub with all those big long cans, one or perhaps two holding our grand representations of mythical wonders, land at the port of LA. A couple days there for our government to ring their cash registers on each and every goodie on that boat in order to fund all kinds of whozits and whatzits and then those pint-sized creations which are never perfect and therefore we lament over for far longer than their journey here are all trucked to Sideshow's warehouse.

Walla! Three weeks and a few days later and we have a December release(in the U.S.A.) for what is an early November release in Asia.

This message was brought to you today by the letter C.

Gentlemen, let me highlight something that I don't believe anyone is taking into account.

Shipping.

November release date in Asia, let's say Nov 5th. Remember, remember the 5th of November? Surely as Hong Kong was once a British territory they have to know of the grand old tradition. This means that all our little Lokis and Thors and Caps set sail for the great old U.S. of A. in a big long can on a big fat tub with a bunch of other big long cans.

A little shy of 3 weeks later that big fat tub with all those big long cans, one or perhaps two holding our grand representations of mythical wonders, land at the port of LA. A couple days there for our government to ring their cash registers on each and every goodie on that boat in order to fund all kinds of whozits and whatzits and then those pint-sized creations which are never perfect and therefore we lament over for far longer than their journey here are all trucked to Sideshow's warehouse.

Walla! Three weeks and a few days later and we have a December release(in the U.S.A.) for what is an early November release in Asia.

This message was brought to you today by the letter C.

You forgot that only a partial shipment will be sent in those long cans to the early birds who ordered from SS. Their faithfulness is rewarded with receiving their order in a timely manner. Late subscribers or those who ordered from another retailer beyond SS is properly bent over for another 2 - 3 weeks until the next shipment arrive in the long cans. :wink1:

You forgot that only a partial shipment will be sent in those long cans to the early birds who ordered from SS. Their faithfulness is rewarded with receiving their order in a timely manner. Late subscribers or those who ordered from another retailer beyond SS is properly bent over for another 2 - 3 weeks until the next shipment arrive in the long cans. :wink1:

And the fact that side show has already changed their estimated time for Thor ,loki and Joker.

At present we have 5 figures due out in December, according to Side Show, 2 metal gear solid figures , Batman TDKR,Captain america and Black widow so which of these figures will we actually get

at least you guys get them on those dates, I have to wait till I get back from my deployment in May 2013 :lol but it'll be like christmas :yess:

And the fact that side show has already changed their estimated time for Thor ,loki and Joker.

At present we have 5 figures due out in December, according to Side Show, 2 metal gear solid figures , Batman TDKR,Captain america and Black widow so which of these figures will we actually get

I'm hoping. :pray:

Once again another easily explainable event. If Asian release is due out September 1st then shipping times would allow for Sideshow to ship theirs the last week in September and therefore publish a September release date. But should the Asian release get delayed by even one week(an entirely reasonable expectation given the number of different types of raw materials and manufactures we are dealing with for just a single figure.) then suddenly the September release is now an October release for the U.S. even though the Asian release still shows September.

And I'm really offended that nobody said a peep about my Guy Fawkes reference. You all must turn in your man cards.

Back