Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dark circles under his eyes, the mouth is really bad and it just doesn't resemble Chris Evans lol! Damnit man can't you see that? hah don't know I will def be keeping masked head on

Some pics i found while surfing the net :D

Captain-America-Avengers-Hot-Toys-p-13.jpg

steve-rogerscaptain-america.jpg

Its close, what do u guys think?

There's a very good likeness. The open mouth kind of kills it a little bit, but I like it alright.

I think there's a difference between "The likeness if a little off." and "Oh my God, it's terrible!!!" I'm going to have to go with the first statement. I think it's the best Evans we've seen so far, but it isn't "dead on."

But my opinion isn't going to end the sculpt bashing.:dunno Nor should it either, since everyone is entitled to their opinion (no matter how wrong it may be:monkey3).

I think there's a difference between "The likeness if a little off." and "Oh my God, it's terrible!!!" I'm going to have to go with the first statement. I think it's the best Evans we've seen so far, but it isn't "dead on."

But my opinion isn't going to end the sculpt bashing.:dunno

Agreed, I will not be using it for my figure but then I never was anyway...I wanted the masked Cap:A all along so that's that for me.

But having said that, this sculpt could be great with just a little tweak here and there...it really would not need much.

it's a representation of Chris but clearly likeness is not spot on. some sculpts like that done on Loki ante's up everyone's expectations on HT sculpts. if you take away all the better sculpts, everyone will be so content with these other releases.

it's a representation of Chris but clearly likeness is not spot on. some sculpts like that done on Loki ante's up everyone's expectations on HT sculpts. if you take away all the better sculpts, everyone will be so content with these other releases.

:exactly::exactly:

Some pics i found while surfing the net :D

Captain-America-Avengers-Hot-Toys-p-13.jpg

steve-rogerscaptain-america.jpg

Its close, what do u guys think?

There's a likeness alright, just not spot on :lol

There's a very good likeness. The open mouth kind of kills it a little bit, but I like it alright.

I'm with you all. It resembles Evans enough for me. Not spot on, but I can see him in the HS. And more importantly, the figure, masked HS, and outfit are killer!:yess:

Mouth isn't close at all, look at how much thicker his lip is in the real picture. Also, his nose looks too big. Don't know just not seeing a likeness enough and to me its no better than the Thor sculpt. Not saying I don't like the figures, I like them both just not the greatest sculpts.

Mouth isn't close at all, look at how much thicker his lip is in the real picture. Also, his nose looks too big. Don't know just not seeing a likeness enough and to me its no better than the Thor sculpt. Not saying I don't like the figures, I like them both just not the greatest sculpts.
I don't think the HS is that bad, it looks like Evans but only few details need to be changed

93c7.jpg

After seeing Thor again, and again, and again, I think I might own Steve than Thor, this is much more accurate and awesome and I can display him with Loki fighting each other, but I want to see BW full reveal, then I can choose.

... I hope that is a joke, or sarcasm or something. Because I am never going to be in favor of LOWERING the bar, when we are talking about a $200-ish collectible. Nope.

No kidding, they should all be getting better, which for the most part bodies and that are but the head sculpts for the Avengers have not been great by any means. They are charging premium prices, they should all be very very good.

Back