Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Looks like I wont be getting anything for christmas this year. Any other avengers figures that will for sure come out this year besides fury and hawkeye?

It had better not! Evrything else Ive ordered was slated to come out in December and has been pushed back. BW is my only hope!

If Cap, Thor and Loki all figures put up for PO before Black Widow have been delayed of course Black Widow is going to be delayed as well. March at the earliest :lecture

Wow, so it looks like it may be a full calender year before people can complete the Avengers line-up.

I'm surprised that companies planned so poorly for this movie. Diamond Select only has four Avengers figures out now (though one is a Chitauri and may not really count). Hasbro was out of stock on most of the important/good stuff within a week of the movies' release. And here's HT with no "new" Avenger within reach till Sept (Hawkeye) - yea, they have Fury, but he isn't an "Avenger".

Kind of disappointing.

Wow, so it looks like it may be a full calender year before people can complete the Avengers line-up.

I'm surprised that companies planned so poorly for this movie. Diamond Select only has four Avengers figures out now (though one is a Chitauri and may not really count). Hasbro was out of stock on most of the important/good stuff within a week of the movies' release. And here's HT with no "new" Avenger within reach till Sept (Hawkeye) - yea, they have Fury, but he isn't an "Avenger".

Kind of disappointing.

It's not just The Avengers, Spiderman isn't out till February, Bane isn't out till March, Selina Kyle probably wont hit till May I'm sure not getting these figures out when said film is out (or at least the Blu Ray is released) hurts sales but the alternative would probably be revealing these months before hand which I'm sure the film companies would give a big hell no to :dunno

Kind of disappointing.

Same thing with eFX and their prop replicas from the avengers which were announced in January and nothing was heard after April, no PO dates no more info on what the items are made out of prices or anything, just ballpark guesstimates on the eFX website. with such a blockbuster movie the companies are failing miserably at banking on a movie's success selling to eager customers.

Kind of disappointing.

Almost seems as if both the studios and the retailers weren't prepared for the mass success Avengers turned out to be! Just think, the success was so huge that HT is giving us secondary characters like Coulson and the Chitari! The same goes for Hasbro in keeping up the demand of regular retail chains (Walmart, etc.) for the simple house-hold toys.

I agree its disappointing. Let's hope they all prepare better for the sequel in 3 years and have some more timely releases that also meet the product demand.

All things considered,I'd rather them take their time and give us quality figs,as opposed to rushing and getting a lot of QC issues....

SSC's Flexpay system has gone mad! SSC have just sent me an email (well three actually) telling me that they tried to take my final payment for this this morning,

For a figure that will not be with me until December?

So far I have had erroneous Flexpay emails for HAWKEYE, Cap:A and my Medicom DARTH MAUL. All of which were on last payments but now delayed and spread throughout the rest of the year.

What is going on?

SSC's Flexpay system has gone mad! SSC have just sent me an email (well three actually) telling me that they tried to take my final payment for this this morning,

For a figure that will not be with me until December?

So far I have had erroneous Flexpay emails for HAWKEYE, Cap:A and my Medicom DARTH MAUL. All of which were on last payments but now delayed and spread throughout the rest of the year.

What is going on?

I also had the same previous 5-6 flex pay emails sent again by SS for my mark I

Back