Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A three month jump? How ridiculous is that? Also, I have had notification of Cap:A, Loki (Feb now!!!!) and Thor...but so far not regarding BW.

Have official notifications actually gone out to SSC's PO'ers or is this taken from some HT page somewhere?

A three month jump? How ridiculous is that? Also, I have had notification of Cap:A, Loki (Feb now!!!!) and Thor...but so far not regarding BW.

Have official notifications actually gone out to SSC's PO'ers or is this taken from some HT page somewhere?

Hot Toys Collectors
New releases for The Avengers

The Avengers Captain America - December 2012
The Avengers Thor - January 2013
The Avengers Loki - February 2013

Not fussed about Thor or Loki but Cap is the one I wanted NOW :(

I wouldn't have minded these delays being announced later, I like having some of my FLEXpay payments paid off already. It's nice that when Dec. rolls around all I'll have to pay on Cap is $53. While I really want Cap now, this long delay really does make me confident the unmasked head is being reworked. Plus it gives me more time to get some of the other stuff I want, like the Gantry and stuff to bash extra figures for my Marvel display.

The only disappointment really for me with this delay is I was planning on getting my little sister Cap for Christmas, oh well.

With all these delays to 1st Quarter 2013, now all my pre-orders are getting bunched together in the Jan-Mar 2013 period. :gah:

Just do what I do when I have alot of pre orders that get delayed,I take care of them before the new date, that way its not that much of a hit.

With all these delays to 1st Quarter 2013, now all my pre-orders are getting bunched together in the Jan-Mar 2013 period. :gah:

Well, if the timing is right, a lot of people can pay for these with their tax refunds. The new releases are coming right about then.

Well, if the timing is right, a lot of people can pay for these with their tax refunds. The new releases are coming right about then.

ryan-pointing-the-office.gif

Yeah, I'm glad all of these are getting postponed. It gives the wallet a much needed break!

Imagine if Hot Toys had rushed out all the figures scheduled for this year,just to please us the amount of QC issues would be ridiculous.

I just got in Rescue Cap, Fury, and two Red Skulls, with Gordon and Hawkeye in the near future. I can use a delay or three.

so.....any word on when this guy's going to be released yet? I've seen sites saying he'll be in stock next month, other say december, others say not until like february. Anyone know?

Back